Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Haha... sorry to steal your thunder, hooked. I saw it and decided to post it to get the scoop out. I was thinking to myself, "I have to post something before hooked does. Just once....." You do such a tremendous job letting us know about all of the spoilers and pics as you find them. Thanks again for all that you do. happy.png

Let's dish on the dress... I was under the impression it was going to be a black dress one would wear to a funeral based on spoilers, but it appears to be something you'd wear to a spring garden party. It doesn't look like something you'd wear to a winter wedding. I like it, and it does look nice on her. I am just wondering if she picks a black dress originally, but AZ finds out and makes her wear this one instead. We shall see.

• Members

Hey TL and Lainey!

good to see you guys

TL I don't know if anyone chats anymore, but I'd love to chat with you sometime

I'm so happy for you that you got a new place and were able to have your own space and dana hers.

Did you ever get my email with my habitat pics from this year I sent you (there were some with JE/NLG, LC etc)

My email is the same...is your number the same? I'm not sure I even have it anymore. PM me!

AS for Tracy, I know she has scene with Lulu this week regarding the engagment and with az/maxie

TL I think remos told you the DOOL stuff--I"m loving the kate/sami working together stuff. I"m a big kate fan on that show

I must say that I like Marlena but that Drake is the worst actor I have seen in a long time and seems like a block of wood! LOL

Oh and TL/Remos...abby was killed in like the worst pathetic way...a construction load fell on her in chicago on the street!

Sam is pregnant on the show but I don't think Kelly is

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

lol no worries! I'm just glad you posted it!

It cracked me up...jane's face is just hilarious

wonder if that is the official wedding photo snapshot!

supposedly this whole mob z vs sonny story was supposed to go on for months and RC/FV gutted it and took out the huge chunk of mob stuff with sonny, etc...

but they are still considering ned and dillon returns to wrap the show...

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

HNY do you have anything on TRacy or the Q?

Tracy and the Zs mob story undergoing major rewrites. A big chunk was scrapped.

Nothing on the Qs yet.

-Happy New Years

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Daytime_Dish/single/?p=9060574&t=7378959

HNY

Do you know what Scripts they were cutting or what stories?

RC gutted the Tracy and Zs story, cut some Franco pieces, changed a big sweeps Skate event and rewrote Robin's exit and fallout.

-Happy New Years

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Daytime_Dish/single/?p=9060680&t=7378959

Are they changing Carly/Shawn too?

They are the second coupling scrapped and "reset" in another direction.

-Happy New Years

http://s10.zetaboards.com/Daytime_Dish/single/?p=9060818&t=7378959

Happy New Year

I'm finally here when you are

So does that mean Tracy might be cut from the show or will she be back in story with Luke?

Any idea if her future depends on whether they secure Genie?

Do you think they scrapped it cause of the mob aspect or they don't see much value in tracy character/Jane?

Thanks so much

GW's board included months of a Zs mob war. RC gutted most of GW's plans for Sonny's future.

With Ned and Dillon under consideration for returns, I do not see JE in danger.

The GF situation is a separate issue.

-Happy New Years

• Members

refusing to watch. Not even gonna LOOK at the tracy az pic. My last note still stands re: GH. somebody email me when luke and tracy have hot makeup sex... before that. I don't give a flying *&(!^&% about that stupid, horrible, messed-up show.

Hey -- has anyone seen OLTL the last few weeks? WOWZA! If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang! Loving this! NOW this is good tv! Dead people coming back to life, angels and grim reapers and people you'd never thought you'd see again coming in and out of scenes. AND we're getting to see all the 'end-game' couples. VIVA VIKI & CLINT (they BOTH almost died today, but were brought back from the brink!!) Fun, fun, great stuff..

lb

• Members

It never fails to amaze me how soap writers/producers do the same things over and over again and expect it will work out differently. That's the definition of STUPIDITY.

Now we see that Blair, Starr and Todd Manning and John McBain in full character are moving to GH. The same stunt was pulled with AW went off the air and stars from that show went to ATWT (only the character of Jake lasted past the first year). What was realized at the time - and still holds true - is that soap characters are part of a fabric and you can't just pull out your favourite colours to put into a new tapestry and expect it to work. GH has its own rich heritage and those actors never seem to get the attention they need as other newbies take the stage. If this current executive team has the task of burying GH once and for all, they certainly know how to do that much.

• Members

Skye had a point to her. She had a story arc that crossed all four shows and that was how it was treated. She wasn't just moved from one show to another because the previous one was dying. It took a lot of planning, and didn't always work well, but there was a point to her popping around (and personally I thought Linda Dano and Stuart Damon had some of the most amazing instant chemistry I've ever seen and I wished they had followed those two in a story rather than yet another Alan/Monica schtick).

I actually thought the Skye multi-show story was a brilliant feat in storytelling and logistics. Every show added something logical to her past, didn't take away from what was already happening, and really anchored ABCD.

This one, Baby Boy, is apples and oranges.

• Members

I'm not denying how great the characters are, I'm taking about how "invasions" are never wise.

We'll see how it all pans out. Most recent spoilers have a lot more characters coming to GH for "cameos" or short term. Look, if this finally guts the mobbies and has a melding of the core families of both shows moving everything in a different direction, I'll open my mind. But don't forget this was the team that wanted to mob up OLTL in the beginning and failed miserably, then brought on their own host of newbies that pissed off old-time OLTL fans. None of these teams is that different from the others, and to think so sets everyone up for fail.

• Members

BTW, anyone who missed yesterday's show...

- Lulu at ELQ offices questioning Tracy about AZ and her love for Luke

- Luke back in town and less than amused at seeing Tracy's wedding announcement in the paper

- AZ rather graphic in his gestures that he plans to kill Tracy after the wedding (thus assuring everyone that a Tracy/Zacrazy pairing is NOT going to happen)

- Tracy doing everything she can think of to get out of this except asking for help (silly woman)

- Tracy kidnapped from her office (probably Luke, but last scene so we didn't see who it was) black bag over her head and everything

- She finally took her rings off….. sigh…..

• Members

This is for next week

http://soaptownusa.com/GH-9/AnthonyTracytalk.jpg

SHe is spoiled for T and TH next week

I woudl think she might be on on Friday the 13th since it is supposedly her wedding day but now i don't think so

Looks like emma samms might be returning--perhaps to usher Nathan out?

Tracy's whole z mob story was scrapped with the Zs...it's looking like az/johnny might be gonners too

I have to say IMO there couldn't be a worse year than last year for JE/Tracy so I was really hoping Ron C would want to use her talents. I"m not feeling it right now. Although supposedly they are considering ned or dillon returns, I'm not feeling like JE will be part of any stories.

I was told by someone in the industry that RC/FV consider Jane to be like their Hillary B Smith from OLTL but right now, I don't know

If they brought on some buchanans to tangle with the Qs in a business story as a way to usher than on for a bit I would welcome it, but I think it is sad that OLTL got their wrap up and happy endings for most but GH will now have to incorporate them all into the canvas and revolving around Sonny no less.

This is not the end. I'm fairly certain TK is coming too plus others

Hopefully they will get rid of a ton of newbies and not the vets like JI, JE, LC etc, JJY NLG

• Members

Well the gossip on this one is running wild with insiders claiming they know what's what. So far all I've observed is that insiders are "side swiped" by announcements they had no notion of, but everything they have is oh so real. We'll see.

Personally I can think of a tonne of characters that I would like to see gone. If LW and MB aren't happy, GREAT! There's the door, don't let it hit you in the over-blown ego on the way out.

Regardless of what's happening, I think the only thing we can believe for sure is big changes are underfoot behind the scenes. Whether they actually make a dent - and a positive one at that - on screen will have to be seen in hindsight. The ONLY positive that I think we can hold onto is that the OLTL writing team did seem to enjoy their legacy vets and write for them, so here's hoping that the Unholy Trinity FINALLY gets gutting or at least takes a backseat.