• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Leo is way hotter. Hands down. And he can act and he's got a pretty crazy resume... what is going on at DAYS that they're able to afford all these (I would assume?) expensive actors and retain talent like they do (I would have expected Carson Boatman to leave b4 Nicholas Chavez left GH, tbh)? lol 

they must have big plans for Tate if they're going all out for his character like this. 

thank you. People can be so childishly rude and about other people's looks and they don't even bat an eyelash. smh

• Members

Thanks for posting it!

He should've stayed at Days.

I thought as he said he was getting a real major.

Please register in order to view this content

A theatre degree in Michigan of all places? I thought he was majoring in business or something greater.

• Members

According to their website:
https://smtd.umich.edu/department/musical-theatre/
The University of Michigan Department of Musical Theatre  "is the number-one ranked musical theatre program in the country, with alums working in every field of the entertainment industry. We are committed to training the whole artist to develop tools to engage today’s industry, and to become leaders in creating the industry of tomorrow. The training students receive is holistic, integrating Diversity, Equity & Inclusion practices and first-rate actor training with a strong academic foundation, empowering graduates to utilize their art to make a difference in their field, community, and our world."

• Members
Posted (edited)

Why?  It's not like he's enrolled at the University of Phoenix or anything.  Besides, if he never came back to daytime, he'd likely make about the same amount of money working ten days on one of those dreadful Lifetime Movie Network flicks (with such crazy titles as "Carpool Nightmare" or "The Wrong Mail Carrier") as he would working an entire month on DAYS, lol.

Edited by Khan

• Members

C'mon, dude. You're really going to criticize him for going into theatre there?  If JMM got the DAYS' job without a degree, a real degree won't hurt him. Majoring in business -- or anything else -- isn't great if that's not what you want to do with your life.

Check out his IG. He clearly comes off as someone who loves the experience of being surrounded by young people his age. I'm not surprised he wants the college life.

One more thing I've hesitated to say. I don't know anything about JMM's sexuality, but on IG, he's much more his real self -- and that real self is someone who is gay. I'm not criticizing -- I'm gay myself. It's just pretty obvious that his onscreen persona eliminates all those more obvious signs.

Aside from that, he comes off as someone who's a good guy, who cares about his friends, and who enjoys life. I give him a lot of credit for leaving a solid TV job to get a degree.

• Members
Posted (edited)

A bit too early in the week for us to critique this barely legal twink's life choices when he's, perhaps, a fraction of our age.

Anyway, if the kid still needs work in a year or two when he finishes his major and his streaming/movie callbacks are sparse GH should go after him for Cameron (or Aiden).

Edited by Vee