Eight Is Enough

• Members

I have no idea if that is her brother, but it could be with the last name Kay. Diane was also in the pilot " Cass Malloy" starring Caroline McWilliams. Someone said the pilot actually aired once during the summer of 1982. A few years later they did it again with Suzanne Somers as the lead and it became " She's The Sheriff" that ran 1987-1989. 

Diane would have been good as a regular on a soap. She pretty much stopped acting by the 90's. She was closest to Lani O'Grady who played Mary and was devastated when she died. She keeps a framed photo of her in her house.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yes. At the end of season 3 there was a boring 2 part episode titled : Marriage and Other Flights Of Fancy" where he breaks up with Janet and takes off. At the beginning of season 4 he returns and tries to win Janet back. She is engaged to a guy named Reed (Played by Terry Lester). She and David marry in a double wedding with Susan and Merle.   

• Members

I forgot all about that. It's been a while since I watched season 5. That season was a bit of a mess and the show started falling apart. Mary pretty much faded into the background due to Lani's real life issues. The addition of Jeremy was pointless.

• Members

The problem I had with the addition of Jeremy was they barely wrote for Elizabeth. They also quickly broke up David and Janet when they didn't know how to write for them. Most of their scenes was them at each others throats.  

• 2 weeks later...