GH: Surprise Announcement!?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I mean I don't see SB's appeal...but he's been on 3 of the 4 remaining soaps??  He's like a daytime darling (ala Heather Tom) I don't get.  I mean that's cool for his fans.  All that is left is B&B...As @Khan mentioned in another thread he could play Deacon/Sean Kanan's brother <sarcasm> 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

We have longtime trolls whose posts are transparently crafted to give blanket contrarian opinions to whatever is being discussed in order to drive engagement. Guess who that reminds us of? Ignore and move on.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I think at least 58% of Kelly Monaco's expression can be attributed to injectibles. 

It is ironic that Steve Burton is older than Elizabeth Taylor was when she played Helena Cassadine in 1981 and Ann Flood when Edge of Night was cancelled.  Yet, they are still trying to play romantic leads rather than matriarchs and patriarchs.  I just want someone like Esme to comment on how pathetic it is that these characters haven't settled down yet.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Dear God in heaven...NOOOOOOOO!

Hold back my hair; I'm gonna hurl!

Please register in order to view this content

When Burton was actually trying to act, decades ago, he was at least adequate. He's been expressionless and robotic for many years, however, and his "stone-cold," unrepentant, mass-murdering and sociopathic character has long outlived his usefulness on the canvas. 

How many people have Jason and Sonny assassinated by now, anyway? (Serious question!) Why are these putrid slugs glorified as "anti-hero" leads of the show, who continually attract romantic desire of so many women?

UGH!

• 2 weeks later...