GH: January 2024 Discussion Thread

• Members

I agree.  Let Ava piss off a whole bunch of people on her way to being killed off in a whodunnit.  And, if it ain't too much trouble, undo that "Delia is her bio mom" [!@#$%^&*], too.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Here is my list of characters I want to get rid of.

Marshall

Stella

Gregory

Trina

Portia

Carly

Ava

Maxie

Olivia

Leo

Drew

Dex

Nikolas

I am on the fence with Spencer. If I enjoy the show during Spencer's coming absence, then I will not want him back.

Esme in the last two months has been far more enjoyable than at any point between April and November.

• Members

You really get a sense of how utterly disinterested Frank has been in the Black canvas since before he and Ron moved to GH when you realize that not only are almost all of the characters related either by blood or marriage, but he keeps staging scenes with a) the worst actor on the show since Oscar and b) a non-actor sportscasting celebrity who just likes to hang out at the show, and still comes away from this material thinking 'yes, let's continue.' Please, Mulcahey, end this.

The latest Molly seems like someone in the cast's IRL sibling they just brought in to be nice.

• Members

At first I thought this Jordan conspiracy story was about the Screen Actors Guild hunting her down for her crimes, but no, it's who shot Curtis or something. Who cares? I enjoy Stephen Smith's viral clips on social media but I am not here for his I Am Sonny Corinthos soap star fantasy which he is clearly living for; he delivers every line like a Quiet Storm radio station. Still, at least he displays some interest, unlike Curtis who continues to approach virtually every scene not with Laura like he is a greeter at Chili's.

• Members

Why is Donell Turner like that?  Curtis is getting good  a lot of material and looks completely checked out in every scene.  Laura/Curtis isn't going to happen!  Try to give Brook Kerr something to work with here.  I don't think DT, has the limitations of, say, the actress that plays Jordan so I am not sure why every time Curtis appears I feel like he's annoyed to even be on set.  

• Members

He did, but they were never going invest in a Black male lead. It's sad, because he did have a spark early on and came on giving interviews saying he wanted to be 'the Black Luke Spencer.' I knew that would never happen. I feel bad for what happened to his passion but I also am very tired of watching him lol.

Diane - Diane! - is mad that Scorpio is gloating re: going after Sonny? Gloating is all Diane has done about her work since coming on this show! It's 85% of her scenes!

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Rather than ask why he is like that, flip the page & say instead, Donell Turner is like that. Potentially anyone can have an attitude that is all their own. This one is his. And he owns it. It is part of why I do not like Curtis. 

• Members

She is tolerable for me as a recurring lawyer. This unfortunately is not her current role, which has expanded beyond what I can tolerate. She also appears to literally be sapping Tristan Rogers' lifeforce and precious fluids, as I have never seen him seem old and frail until now.

• Members

Dating Diane will do that to you.  We never even heard from Max again after he stopped dating Diane (not that I complaining about no Max/Milo).   I am embarrassed Robert Effing Scorpio is dating a glorified day player.  What does Robert see in her?  That obnoxious quick wit?  The superior attitude?  The Talbots Blazers?  Ugh...