• Members

Nov. 30, 2023

lauralee_bell

Please register in order to view this content

We get back to it on Monday!!
Canada tomorrow!! #dannyandcricket

----

Lauralee promoting that the show returns
to Danny & Cricket scenes Monday Dec. 4 (Friday Dec 1st Canada).

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Why do I feel like the Danny/Cricket ship sailed a long time ago?  I should be happy that Michael Damian is back on the show (for now) and that Danny and Cricket appear to be reconciling, but...like I said...I feel as if that ship has long sailed.

Then again, maybe I'm just wishing that Danny would finally come to his senses and get back with Traci.

• Errol changed the title to B&B/Y&R: Upcoming December 2023 Spoilers
  • Members

^ from Canadian day-ahead recap (Mon. Dec. 4 US, Fri. Dec. 1 CDN)
https://soapsspoilers.com/the-young-and-the-restless/recaps/jill-offers-billy-job

From BTS pics and from stuff Lauralee Bell has been saying on her IG stories for weeks, I think the show is seemingly *hinting at* Cricket/Danny/Phyllis.  But then will go to Danny/Cricket.  I don't know for sure, just my impressions?

Lauralee has been retweeting lots of old Danny&Cricket clips and photos.

For example in that Dec. 4 US (Dec. 1 CDN) episode, Danny and Cricket are on a date at the GCAC, and he tells Cricket that Cricket and Phyllis both inspire his songwriting. 
Cricket says excuse me, wtf?
And then Danny explains that Phyllis' effort to change her life for the better has inspired him.  Danny&Cricket kiss as they are ending their date, and Phyllis walks in and sees them kissing.

I think that cannot be a viable triangle (except in Phyllis' mind maybe?) I think it will ultimately be Danny&Cricket.  But who knows with Griffith.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

In my opinion, Phyllis faking her death should have been an umbrella story in which her flawed self ultimately proved that Diane was nefarious.  But instead it became Diane and Tucker in boring business stories, and Diane as Jack's sweet little wifey.

I thought Susan Walters' return would be interesting but I guess they just wanted to have Peter Bergman's Jack in a settled-down marriage.

And yeah they have no idea what to do with Phyllis so they plug her into storylines wherever.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Diane actually has shown being nefarious. She hates Billy and is having Kyle being a mole with Tucker so he can pretend to be the hero by saving the company. She's also lying to Jack. She also Hates Audra.

I don't think she's just Jack's boring wife. Just my opinion, I say all of this as nicely as possible. I don't type things... right sometimes and it comes across like I'm an ass and I'm not trying to be saying this, so please don't take it that way.

Edited by lucaslesann23

• Members

Your post is fine, it's a reasonable opinion.

I was simply disappointed in the previous couple of months of Diane being the boring wife. 

I was hoping she'd become more interesting again, especially with the examples you described - I noticed those things, too!

But I just don't trust Griffith to make her truly nefarious.  Instead I think Griffith is just using Diane to make the plotpoints with Kyle for boring business stuff.   If something really nefarious was happening that would interest me, but I just don't trust the writer.

Edited by janea4old

• Webmaster

In addition, B&B listed his return as "beginning December 5," which means multiple episodes.

His appearance in multiple episodes wasn't clear from that TV Insider "exclusive." We only found out through the SOD interview and through the B&B newsletter sent to the press that it would be for more than one episode. Usually, they'll only list what day someone appears. They said "beginning" for both Ashley and Winsor.

No worries. You are excellent at this. I'm in awe and have so much appreciation for what you do!