Y&R: ATWT alum joins

• Members

Alan is tone deaf. Colleen brought it up several times briefly as to why she hadn't returned to daytime even though she had gotten offers. I don't recall how Colleen explained in detail more about her tragedies. 

Colleen seems thrilled to be back on daytime especially on YR which she said is the only soap she still watches. Melanie Smith ex Emily was in the chat room congratulating her on Colleen return to daytime.

I was surprised that she was intimated by Liz when they first met.

Shocked that Andrew Kavovit had been fired from ATWT. I always thought he had left on his own.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Wow, I didn’t know that either. Considering how much the show would go on to struggle with casting Paul over the years, I hope they regretted that decision.

His boyish looks would have came in handy when the show decided to SORAS Jennifer, then Will, all Barbara’s children would likely have been able to form a more cohesive unit. It seems like that ‘let’s replace him because he’s not hunky enough for our show’ approach would land the ax on Scott DeFreitas as well.

• Errol changed the title to Y&R: ATWT alum joins