Child Welfare Visits Spears' Home

Ryan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry, but this is funny. How is it that this incident happened in April, yet they are JUST getting around to investigating? If this was any "normal" person they would have been to their house like the next day.

• Members

I bet if Britney would've just stayed with Justin none of this bad publicity would ever happen. Those two are meant for each other, IMHO. Who knows, maybe one day they'll find out they are soulmates and rekindle the long lost love....haha. I think I've been watching too many soap operas. lol

• Members

Really?? Wow I must be missing something. I mean I know he just did that movie where he's like a thug and now he's in Shrek 3 but having the most success he's ever had?? Comes as a bit of a shock, but good for JT. I think he's been staying under the radar for quite a while. He must enjoy that the paparazzi is not hounding him like they do other celebs.

• Members

Justin was a loser who used her to get more popular, all he had going for him was that stupid N,Sync band. Only after he used their break-up for that stupid song did he actually launch a solo career. Now I'm no fan of Federline, but when you see pictures of them together, her face lights up when she looks at him. I think she really does love him.

And there's nothing to show that they're bad parents at all. I don't know why the media just always focuses on them. Guess because they're always stereotyped as trash.

• Members

Mistakes are always made by new parents. They didn't neglect him or purposely harm in any way. No way does that excuse their behavior, but their not terrible parents in my book.

And Star is one of the biggest tabloids out there. I'd hardly rely on them.

• Members

It's odd that CPS is investigating this incident SO LONG after it happened.

Didn't know about the high chair/cracked skull incident. It's an accident, and kids usually have dozens of those growing up ranging from a tiny scrape on one knee to a broken arm.

Archived