Child Welfare Visits Spears' Home

Ryan

• Members

As much as I dislike Britney and Kevin this is [!@#$%^&*] bullshit.

I mean LEAVE THEM ALONE, ok BIG deal she let her kid ride with her in the front seat, YES a big mistake, but HOW MANY OTHER PARENTS make little mistakes like that.

Parents are not perfect and do sometimes accidentally put their children in harms way without thinking about the situation.

This whole thing is being blown way out of proportion and it is time for these people to leave Britney alone.

There are WAY WAY more WORSE parents/homes that these people could be investigating/checking up on!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA about JT Ry!! :)

And to add about those devious magazines like Star is that these mags will do anything and everything for you to buy them. I mean, they were even going as far as to splitting Ryan Phillipe and Reese Witherspoon after she won her Oscar saying that Ryan couldn't take it. Such bogus [!@#$%^&*] these mags write!!!

• Members

Just coming to post this, but RC posted I see.

Don't fear yall. There IS a legit. reason this all went down, contrary to some's beliefs.

From BritneySpears.nu:

Britney's happily married, just had a beautiful baby boy in September, celebrated her birthday in December, has been helping needy children in New Orleans since the Katrina/Rita disasters, recently released a snippet (on her official website) of a song she wrote and recorded which is dedicated to her sister, is possibly expecting a second child towards the end of this year, and recently appeared on the NBC comedy 'Will & Grace'.

So what's to say Britney's not in a good place?!

We haven't heard from Justin in MONTHS. Maybe because he's working on his two movies. But I highly dount he's the best he's ever been. Look at the tremendous success he had with N'Sync, while the only success he had in his solo singing career was 'Cry Me A River' and the song he sang with Janet Jackson at the Superbowl...but most of the songs that have succeded haven't been JUST Justin. He's always had someone singing with him.

• Members
K-fed is trash in himself. I'll always maintain that. Because I'm not in the mood to poke fire, I won't go into exactly how I feel about BS. I'd say her initials speak volumes. :)

Big mistake is kind of an understatement considering Mrs K-Fed is way beyond endowed enough to afford a simple car seat. While it really doesn't speak well of her as a parent, I will agree that it's being blown out of proportion. The media sure likes to waste time.

And I hope baby Sean recovers. Sounds like he took one nasty fall. Poor thing.

• Members

Yeah N,Sync was big, Justin used Briteny to boast his SOLO career. Big difference. Writing a song about their breakup and using it to make money is just tacky.

Exactly. Britney's in a fine place, she doesn't just have to be making records. It's nice she's doing something for the Katrina victims too, thankfully some celebrities take the time to help out.

• Members

Both Britney and K-Fed are losers.

K-Fed dumped his girlfriend (who is much prettier than Britney BTW) while she was 7 months pregnant for Britney knowing he could sponge off her.

Britney can't see what a scuzzball this guy is and marries him in a wedding so tacky even the trashiest of trash would laugh at it.

She is constantly seen looking something that just woke up out of a pile at the city dump. K-Fed is the same way.

Now they've had two incidents with their baby, any regular parent would have had their butts hauled to a police station for questioning and CPS would have been at their door the next day.

You can all hate on Justin, but I'd say he's come out the classier one on this. Oh, and writing a song about another famous person has been done before. Eminem has made a career out of using other people in his songs to make money.

• Members

why is this news? Who cares! News of Britney's child and relationships arn't worth the paper they are printed on. Like we really need to know that britney makes stupid idiotic mistakes where these subjects are concerned. So she's married to a freeloading mooch who's only talent is spreading his seed, this is no different then a lot of women who are in the same situation around the world. As soon as someone boinks ya real good u give them a key to all yo [!@#$%^&*]. This is what happened to Britney she isn't the first and for damn sure isn't the last.

• Members

Yes, you're right. This is a new incident that happened a day or two ago.

We probably will not find out the real story behind it. Britney is married to a loser who is the scum of the earth. She really screwed up bigtime when she got mixed up with K-Fed.

• Members

I think it is good that the media is criticizing her so publicly because hopefully it will make other stupid parents think twice. One of my coworkers was driving around with her new baby just parked in the backseat in the car seat because she didn't know how to strap it in. All of us were horrified and my other coworkers who are also mothers went and showed her how to put it properly. Should they have waited until the poor girl killed her baby out of stupidity? I wonder how many hicks stopped driving with their babies on their laps because they saw that BS could have gone to jail for it. Maybe Brit should take some of K-Feds hard earned cash and hire a nanny to help them out! There seems to be this notion out there that just because you can pump them out it means you are naturally capable of taking care of them.

Archived