AMC: A surprising return

• Members

I just checked Jeffrey Byron out on imdb and it says he played the part of Jeff Martin from 1986-1987

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0126397/

I just wonder why if he played the role before why SOD wouldn't say that.

Just for fun I did a character search of Jeff Martin and here is a list of all the Jeff Martin's. I checked SoapCentral first but they didn't have a profile for Jeff.

Christopher Lofton 1970

Charles Frank 1970-1975, 1988, 1995

Robert Perault 1976-1977

James O'Sullivan 1977-1979

Jeffery Byron 1986-1987

You beat me! lol.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sometime? LMAO. This storyline just keeps getting better and better. I'm wondering if no one is in a hurry to play proud papa to the walkng about from hell.lol ;)

Glad to have Eden/Bianca back. I would have rather just had Miranda, but whatever.lol :)

• Members

Miranda was the highlight of her visit last time. She is such a chatter box :) It was a treat to watch her. Hopefully they bring back the same girl.... in regards to Jeff..... it would be awesome if they could get Charles Frank to come back, the original Jeff and the one who played Jeff when the whole abortion took place. It would be great for the long time viewers. Does anyone know if he is even still acting? How old would he be by now?

• Members

Glad Eden and probably Hayley Evans as Miranda will be returning. Sounds like it could end up as a permanent return, I sure hope so.

I think AMC should be bringing back Jeff Martin sooner. Sounds like he may not be coming back until June now, even though Joe last week said Jeff was coming back to Pine Valley soon. I hope Charles Frank would reprise the role. He played the role the longest I believe. Although I was a kid back then lol.

• Members

Well I wasn't even born but it would have a much greater effect on the story if it was played by the original actor I think since he was playing the character at the time of the original story. IMO the only way this story can have one shred of staying power is if Jeff Martin is involved heavily....

• Members

Lianca was forced contrived tripe to me. I never felt them all I saw in them was a ratings ploy. Maggie and Bianca was much more sweet and a better written aspect of Bianca's love life. I just wish they didn't take the easy way out and make them a full fledged couple off screen :angry: that's one of my stipulations for Bianca back full time, she has to have a front burner romance.... I won't accept nothing less.

• Members

TV Guide Online:

BIANCA ALERT ON AMC

Heads up, Eden Riegel fans! Bianca briefly returns to All My Children for another couple of weeks starting on May 24. Once again, the saintly lesbian comes back to Pine Valley to help her sassy sister Kendall (Alicia Minshew) during a crisis. This time the Kane women will be welcoming Kendall and Ryan's bouncing baby boy into the world.

• Members

They will never bring back Maggie, at least McT won't. She only put them together (off-screen) because its okay to have a lesbian pairing off-screen, but it will never be allowed on the show. Someone might be offended and tune out! (of course they just offended the entire african american fanbase...l). Too bad, I liked Maggie.

As soon as Eden is ready to come back for good, she and Maggie will split off-screen and asexual Bianca will return.

• Members

Now that you mention asexuality there was a segment about this topic on showbiz tonight this week, they are people that have no desire to have sex but just enjoy being with there companion or whatever. I guess thats what binks has been all a long. :lol:

Archived