AMC: A surprising return

• Members

From SOD:

Eden Riegel Back On AMC!

Eden Riegel returns this May and is the surprise return to AMC, not Jeff Martin (He will return later.) She returns to help out Kendall who is going through a rough time. Eden's return may be longer than last time. MMT says all she knows is she will be back for a couple a weeks starting sometime in May, McTavish is thrilled.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love that she's coming back - but seriously, she needs to just realize that she'll only really succeed on soaps IMO. She is a great actress but doesn't have that movie star quality about her....she's just perfect for soaps. That being said...Eden realize you need to STAY this time :) Bring back Maggie too.

• Members

I agree! No offense to Eden but I just can't see her doing anything else but soaps. She is great at it though. From day 1 when she left I have always had the feeling that she will be back full time one day when Hollywood dosn't work for her. (that sounds horrible because I really like her) Bring Hayley Evans on recurring too because that little girl was soooo adorable.

• Members

I knew she would be back. :lol: She might as well quite fooling herself, because hollywood doesn't want her, which is sad. I hated her return the last time, hopefully this time will be better. An please let binks/miranda spend more than one scene with erica. Why are all of her returns all about kendall???? :angry:

• Members

Kane, it would be nice if her returns were actually about helping Kendall, not to preach and give her the gospel of the church of St. Bianca, but just to be her sister and there for her...and uhm not fluffing Babe and telling her to keep Fusion cause she wants it (who cares if it causes her pregnant sister stress) and she earned it (by stealing her baby). This time around I'm sure there will be more Babe fluffing plus McTavish will no doubt fit in the aborted fetus stuff, that actually might be the main reason for the return and McTavish is not ballsy enough to say it b/c the story is not being fondly received at all...AND OF COURSE St. Bianca will miraculously help everyone see the light and the wrong of their ways with just 2-4 minute chats. Ugh, they do that in a seriously cartoonish way. I love Bianca and Kinks and the Kane women, but McT=hack.

Eden probably would do better going to another soap, as long as McT is writing AMC, because she's going to keep her in this cycle of being incredibly victimized and incredibly asexual as well as literally saintly to make up for the lesbian stuff as long as she's there.

Archived