AMC: A surprising return

• Members

:P

!@#$%^&*] PLEASE!!!! Lena wasnt even supposed to fall for Bianca I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW, but TPTB saw the chemistry between Olga and Eden and rolled with it. Lianca were the most glorious pairing until McT came back and destroyed things.

Bianca and Maggie, now THAT crap is contrived. Puhlease! Straight girl falls in love with her dead lesbian twin's girlfriend... not only is it contrived, its pathetic.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

People want to see Bianca turn into a !@#$%^&*], but I cant see Eden pull off a convincing !@#$%^&*] Bianca. Maybe in another role but definetly not as Bianca. Its the same thing with Cady as Dixie. After playing her as good and saintly for so long, when she tried to be a !@#$%^&*], it just wasnt working for me and just made her come across as annoying

• Members

I hated Lianca with a passion. It annoyed me so much because everytime they would just glance at each other from across a crowded room, the so-called "Liancalites" would squeal with giddy and glee. It was not such a big deal!

BAM was better because they slowly covered the issues of Maggie's feelings towards Bianca and by the time EH and ER decided to leave, we were sure of how both Bianca and Maggie felt about one another.

• Members

Didn't you basically do the same thing with your comment about Lianca fans squealing with giddy and glee at something that was not a big deal (which some AMC fans here do on a daily basis..."oh my god Ryan just took a sip of water! This is the best episode of AMC since yesterdays...")

Having gotten my dig in, I agree Maggie/Bianca were more soapy. It was slower, more conventionl and so forth. But really that was mostly because nobody was ever willing to commit to them, not Culliton, definitely not R&C and no, not even McTavish. She did it at the last minute when she knew both were leaving to shut people up. Maggie will never be back, and likely neither will Olga so it's all pretty irrelevant now. If Bianca ever has a love life on the show (which she won't) it will be someone else.

• Members

I wasn't trying to insult Lianca fans, if it came off that way. I was just expressing how I felt about the endless fluffing of Lianca by their fans, the endless complaints when we didn't see Lena for a day or two, and the endless cries of how Bianca and Lena were the heart of AMC (come on, they were in no way the heart of the show).

Marland did the same thing he does almost everytime he replies to anything I say. He made a stupid comment.

Archived