AMC: A surprising return

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eventually she will realize this, I hope. But who knows.... I figure if she doesn't find anything for next season (it is pilot season right now) she might strongly consider coming back full time.

• Members

I think she'll come back permanently by the end of this year (being that they're already saying her stay might be longer than a few weeks), this time next year at the latest unless something finally, finally happens for her outside of daytime (or unless she goes that 'nother soap way).

Here's the SOD article:

http://forum.thorstenkaye.com/tool/post/ot...post?id=1032008

• Members

I agree, the last time Bianca came back I felt they were "turning"-minipulating/dragging some story to suit Eden/Bianca's return. Now if you're only going to stay a few weeks and be dictated to do that, I'm just not that down with it, no matter how much I liked/like ya-character. I can def. take it on more time, but the next time she returns (if she leaves again) she better plant those roots! ;)

• Members

Yeah she needs to have a good story to bring her back and set herself back up in PV... such as she all of the sudden kills the Lavery Love Cells that got passed down to her through her mom and comes back to try and get Ryan away from Cambias because she thinks he is damaging her daughter's company.... she is Miranda's proxy right, because Miranda is not of age... soe hopefully she'd yeild some powr. I'd love to see a more !@#$%^&*]y Bianca..... I love Bianca regardless of what she does but Preachy Bianca gets old LOL

• Members

So much WORD! Love your family and all. But drop the frickin halo when it comes to the like of Lavery's and yeah Carey's too - it does get and has gotten old. Down with the all-knowing saintly-to-a-big-fault stuff, and be human, you can be sweet, yet human - hold grudges, snark with people outside of your family too - cause girl doesn't have a problem taking the snark out w/the family (are you listening McT?).

• Members

Well, she DID have a very bit part in the first "American Pie" movie (prior to AMC) with Jason Biggs, himself a soap grad from ATWT (the party scenes just as the MILF stuff started), but true, she has not been in anything else except for AMC since.

• Members

I watched AMC in the late '70s until the mid '80s as a small child/young teen with my mother - and I do believe Jeffrey Byron was on AMC as a recast Jeff in that time period, so if AMC can't or won't get the original actor for the role, Jeff Byron does make sense.

Archived