I love this board so much!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Okay, you brought this up & I'm not gonna let an opportunity pass to give a Minority Rapport on the topic. There are plenty people who came here & had hideous experiences, were bullied & were run off. In all of those anecdotal accounts it's always a handful of posters who are bullies, who are trolls, who are cruel. Some of the people who relate this, it was 10 years ago, some last year. So just as much as many wonderful things accrue to @Errol and @Toups  so does the responsibility for it being a place with that reputation & where such things are allowed to happen. 

Now that's not to say that twitter isn't toxic, boy, I agree with that!

• Members

After years of bad experiences on soap boards, I stopped "almost" entirely, but in 2005 I finally joined this board and have been happy to be here.  When some topics get heated, I prefer to not join, but the hosts here have been great to me when I have a problem with my computer.  I enjoy every minute!

• Members

I posted on SOC and the GL Buzz boards. I miss the GL buzz board. It had a lot of great posters that I miss.

I joined SON for the weekly soap ratings.

I remember so many members who have gone and come back and those who never returned. I keep in touch with some that use to post on here.

There is a lot of hot guys on this board as well.

Please register in order to view this content

The old picture thread was proof of it!

• Members

I didn't care for SOC. I think the mods are too heavy-handed. And, they only want current story content. As a result of that the classic soap topics are just dead. 

The GL Buzz Board & Media Domain, the two boards known far & wide, infamous for what? Fighting! I didn't go to either one so that is not something I can verify. But is it their reps. 

I was active on Usenet, rec.arts.tv.soaps, which we called RATS. I was the Asst. Mgr. on  the Delphi Soap Opera Forum. 

• Members

Co-sign. I have some great conversations with people on this board and (not to get sappy either) it warms the heart and makes you feel part of a community. I end up learning a lot, too. Been here a long time. 

Edited by Cat

• Webmaster

In general, just spam. Thankfully, I caught wind of it in time, or else I'd still be deleting/banning those accounts. Also, thank you @Cat for the notification.

For the most part, the threads got automatically hidden for everyone as soon as I flagged the accounts as spam and then banned the users. So for ya'll, the posts were gone rather quickly. They were still there for me, but they eventually disappeared only after I manually deleted all the posts to ensure they were no longer infesting forums.