Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Spoiler pic alert

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Errol
Put spoiler around picture as it is from an upcoming episode

• Members

7-21

I don't care for Liam trying to be a spoiler for Steffy/Finn, but I LOVE seeing Finn tell Liam what time it is before the hearing. I could almost be there for a rivalry if it means Finn keeps being a boss like that.

That said...I'm Dollar Bill...ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????? Sheila got off again. And why? How? 

• Members

I agree that Shelia's current stay is up. She's a character that you can bring in for arcs to stir up some trouble, but she's hard to maintain in the long run. (Although, I guess DAYS turned a serial killer into a hero...which I never once bought.) I would send her packing at this point and bring her back later.

A fresher take would be to bring back the child of Shelia and Mossimo...Ridge's sister, Steffy's aunt, and Finn's sister! Have her show up...not revealing her identity...gets the job as Finn and Steffy's nanny and focuses on getting the two to break up so her mom, Shelia, can return and take a rightful place in Finn's life.

• Members

I can't even remember all the kids she has and who their daddies are. There was Mary with James, who got majorly SORASed to be with Rick in like 2002.  Did she have twins on Y&R or was that her sister Sarah Smythe who had plastic surgery to look like Lauren? I suppose that whole double plastic surgery ordeal on Y&R is not canon. 

• Members

Don't worry! Superman is on his way!!

And the gloryhole was back in full force!!

Liam shut the [!@#$%^&*] up!! Gawd the guy is interfering in Steffy marriage!!

Gawd two cliffhangers with Finn saying the same thing that Sheila saved his stepdaughter life. Gag!

Ridge asks Brooke to marry him for the billionth time.  Just ridiculous! Same s h I t!! 

Edited by Soapsuds