• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

WTG, Stef!

Please register in order to view this content

Let’s hope that this is the last breath of Hope/Liam/Steffy 

And now that Liam got all bitchy and ran to his ex for support once again, I finally realized who he reminds me of  

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

The whole thing was so funny, mixed with ego. It's like: "Do you really think THAT much about yourself?" As I said before, Steffy and Finn didn't have any qualms or tiffs. They weren't arguing over uncleaned microwaves, the toilet seat being up, or ordering the Egg Genie because of someone's terrible habit of ordering crap that you simply do not need at the house. I still think Steffy should tell Finn, though. I seriously don't see the huge deal here.

I'm hoping the actor who plays RJ will get into the groove of things because his acting today wasn't very convincing. Then again, how can this young actor be convincing when every time he's in a scene, it's always about someone else's relationship? Wanting Mommy and Daddy together or consoling your sister over a kiss in Rome. Well, he did get to do a gym scene, although the pump-out music they played was cheesy as all hell. But yeah, I want the actor to find his groove, ya know? He needs a purpose.

Edited by Noel

• Members

I wish Steff would've slapped him and said if this continues I'm telling my husband what happened.

But I was at Steff telling him to get lost.

• Errol featured this topic