B&B July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

7-7

All caught up!!! hehe.

But that said...this and GH had some pretty good Cliffhanger Fridays this past week. Cuz given the promo for the coming week and Hope actually speaking, I look forward to the fallout.

And yaasssssssssssssss, Steffy!!! You betta read Liam!!!! Coming into YOUR house and trying to make out with you because she's done with Hope. For now. I loved that Hope also sees Liam can't really commit like Thomas can, but it was great to see Steffy putting him in his place. Cuz she's married. And I also like the writers explained why she had not mentioned it aloud though it would have been nice to have seen their talk ON SCREEN. 

Outside of that...it's July. Why is RJ here without some teen storyline or other?

• Members

I like Deacon, but not with Sheila. I don't see ANY chemistry between them.

Their conversations? We're getting the same ones we always get between them. BOLD acts like it's some great moment every time Sheila returns, but those moments ended LONG ago. Sheila reeks of a character who should have been killed off.

• Members

I was thinking about Sheila last night. She's the character that has lasted the longest. WJB antagonists always had a beginning, middle and end. The end was usually they were killed off for good. But Sheila was brought back from the dead and moved to BB to goose up their horrible ratings. WJB should never have brought her back. She should've died in the fire on YR. She's been overkill ever since.  Her welcome ended decades ago.

Both are stale if we're being honest. Bradley ran out of ideas decades ago.

I would also add Ridge and Brooke redux as stale as hell.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Just look at Hope and the afterglow.

Please register in order to view this content

Third day tomorrow with Hope and Thomas romp. Damn Thomas must be that good or Liam that bad.

RJ and Wyatt talk with Liam was sooooooo boring!  The actor playing RJ is just awful.

• Members

Hope and Thomas should be fun, but after all that crap that’s happened over the last four years all I am getting is Adam and Sharon vibes from 2010-2011; which is not a good thing. Still Liam is so unlikeable. 

Wyatt is so unnecessary…I mean not long ago I heard he mentioned he was single which means he’s no longer with Felony Flo I presume lol. Did anyone catch that too? 

And yes this RJ is terrible and pointless compared to the 2016-2018 RJ, who actually had a life and a purpose. 

• Members

Wyatt is like wallpaper. He's nothing but a talk-to for Liam. "Bro, you have to give Hope another chance." "Bro, you have to go to Hope before it's too late." "Bro, you know you love her."

The RJ recast has not worked. For one thing, he reads like a child onscreen instead of an adult. For another, when a character his age is worried about nothing  except getting his parents to bang and getting other relatives together to bang, it's a joke of a character.

RJ has a bangin' body, but if we're not going to see him putting his own hormones to work, it's all a waste.