B&B July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@dragonflies We need more SINN sexy time lol all they do is talk about Hope & Thomas...like everyone else.  Steffy keeps having flashbacks of Liam, and still hasn't mentioned it to Finn.  It seems they are letting that build, that will be the next "story".  Again over a stupid kiss that Lame initiated twice but I think the issue Finn is going to have is that Steffy never mentioned it.  This may lead to Steffy leaving while Jacqui is on maternity leave.  BTW cute the purses, laundry basket, blankets to hide her tummy 

Please register in order to view this content

I read...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Ugh Jeffy everyone is either talking about Hope, Thomas or Lame. I'm so over it.

Yeah it's Sinn angst, I think it's gonna come out before long. I mean the Snyopsis for Friday's episode was "Hope confides in the wrong person" aka Thomas, she told him about Liam and I think he's going to confront Liam and Finn will overhear and that's how he finds out

He will be mad that Steffy didn't tell him, but he'll get past it and then break every bone in Lame's body

I mean I'd love it if Finn and Li teamed up to make Lame disappear, we know Li is creative and could make a person seem like they died "accidentally" lol

• Members

LOL It's time Hope fans admit she's as big a H O E as anyone else in town.

She plays this sweet and loyal and demure and innocent thing, and all the while she's getting thirstier and hornier and wetter while she plays ALL sides and hurts people all over the place.

Is Liam scum? Yes. But he and Hope deserve each other.     Yeah, I said it.

• Members

Yep.

This made me think, after Ridge got back from Italy and told Taylor he was back with Brooke, I was reminded of Taylor's inner hoe: “Come on, Ridge. She has children with your father. She slept with your brother. Okay, I did too, but what I didn’t do is have a child with my daughter’s husband.”

Not sure anyone else noticed that but I couldn't help but laugh.

I need Donna's inner hoe to come out.  JG is too sexy to be on the arms of the patriarch of the show.