B&B July 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Finn warns Steffy that Liam better stay away from her and their marriage.

Hope tells Liam that he probably went crying to Steffy.

Hope shows Liam her hand with no wedding ring on it.

Hope tells Liam that he never really tried to forgive her for the mistake with Thomas yet she always did where Steffy was concerned.

Hope tells Liam their marriage is over and to leave ...to run to Steffy again.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@dragonflies

The writing is bad. They're writing it in a way so it fits the story. It's bogus but if it makes Liam miserable I'll let it pass.

I have a feeling Liam will be wedged into Steffy marriage in a major way with a big Liam and Finn showdown down the line.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I want Finn to beat the brakes off of him. Finn has his number today though, the dragging he gave Liam was HOT 

Oh and Amelia's gone? In comes "Nanny" Sheila, cause we know she's gonna be set free lol. She's either gonna pretend to be a nanny or hire someone to do it and report back to her then she's gonna snatch Steffy/Hayes leading to JWM maternity leave

• Members

What's the point of accelerating everything in the Lope storyline? I don't get how we go from Rome to divorce in three weeks. Really.

Maybe Brad wants to break up Lope so he can finally fulfill his Looke fantasy. They might as well go there now because *nobody* wants Steam.

• Members

At least Briam would make sense, it's in character for Brooke and Brad even said last year he knew people were talking about them after they shared all those scenes and was considering it

I think they're rushing it cause Liam will be back sniffing around Hope and of course Lope will reunite cause they're "Bridge 2.0"

Yeah literally no one wants Steam, they couldn't even beat a ONS with Kyle and Audra in a poll recently LMAO

• Members

I know "everyone" hates Liam -- for good reason -- but I think Hope is as ridiculous as he is.

If she's all about the truth, she sure hides it well. She's lied about her feeling for Thomas for months, and now she's covering up that she screwed him multiple times.

And then she tells Liam to go back to Steffy when she KNOWS Steffy is married. I guess Saint Hope doesn't care about Finn at all.

Face it, Liam has done Hope dirty, but Hope has put up with it for YEARS.

• Members

Hope gives no F8cks about anyone, Thomas is clearly her "fallback" she ran to him the second Liam disappointed her. She told Brooke she fought for her marriage, it was half hearted and she barely fought

she's acting like Steffy is single and waiting for Liam in the shadows