BOLD Promo: 'Who's Ready To Head to Rome'

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’ve committed to watching the Rome episodes in hopes something happens. This has been an incredibly slow year. 

They couldn’t have picked a more dull group to send to Rome so I’m convinced there has to be a secret twist. I’m prepared to be disappointed, but I have to see this mess. 

• Members

Yeah, it's pretty messy. I wouldn't know it being a slow year, but the moment for me when B&B went down the toilet was after Friday's cliffhanger as B&B would be pre-empted on that Monday for March Madness. Whoo-wee! Stinkin' up the whole damn place. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Yeah and it's going to be so hilariously bad. The Monaco stuff last year got huge ratings and Aspen got good ones but I don't see this bringing in eye balls at all TBH. 

I'm gonna watch to see my girl Jacqui rock it in Italy but I don't see anything happening with "Thope" IF something happens it's going to be a kiss 

Brad Bell is allergic to drama lol

Don't punish Carter like that bad enough he's with Patchwork girl lol

• Members

As long as Brad is in charge, I expect very little lol. I just feel like the show has been going in circles this year. If they go and give us what we expect (Hope/Thomas finally boning and Bridge reunion) I’ll be disappointed. They need to give us one shock. 

• Members

And the younger group “reboot” he announced is just RJ trying to get his parents to smash. It’s crazy he announced that months ago and yet there is nothing on screen except a poorly thought out RJ return. 

It’s wild because I’m watching 1992 and the way they revamped the younger set was so much fun. You have Kristin back in town and along with Felicia, they bring in the Bikini bar which is a great location. Then you have Sly and Taylor’s brother, Macy, Darla, Thorne and Karen are regulars there. It’s a great place to move story, show some skin, have some music. But now there is none of that. 

• Members

It's insane that Brad can't even do something as simple as bring in a younger character. I even credit a lot of the success of Steffy/Liam/Hope to Kay Alden because there is just no way that was Brad. I wish he'd find something else to do and let someone else write the show.