BOLD: Andrea Bocelli to guest on the show

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Unfortunately, the weather was mostly TERRIBLE. I think it will be similair like the 2018 (?) Monte Carlo location shoot where the characters are all in awe and gushing about the beauty of their surroundings and as a viewer you simpy shrug and say "okayyyyyy" because its only grey skyes and the whole thing looks like it was hastily recorded within the 5 second break of a rain shower. Rome makes a great backdrop though and they chose some pretty cool locations from what could be seen on instagram. 
I encourage you to keep your expectations VERY low (keep in mind which characters are Italy bound - snooooze!) and maybe you will be pleasantly surprised.

• Members

I keep my expectations low daily!  Admittedly, I wish Taylor, and Finn, were going, and there were other stories going on here.  I'm a sucker for remotes, so if nothing else I will enjoy the scenery.  Although now hearing about the weather, they likely filmed more indoors, and we'll get aerial views of an overcast Rome. 

I'm not interested in the "destiny" couple reuniting, but I'm here for Andrea Bocelli serenating Ridge 

Please register in order to view this content

And with all the Hope & Thomas foreshadowing, I think it's time they just "do it".  Brooke is supposed to be "chaperoning" (a joke itself) she will be too busy determined to get her booty call.

Edited by Jeff