GH: AMC veteran joins the show

• Members

I HOPE the writers are smart enough to use Anna Devane to anchor Jackson to this cameo. They were a highlight in the dark Culliton/ Raysfield/Cascio years. Anna was Chief of Police, and Jack was the DA.

They definitely were chemistry testing Jack and Anna. Remember at Jack/Erica's aborted wedding, Brooke and Anna cornered Jack and told him he still had a chance to escape?

Unlike OLTL Nora's appearance which was pretty random, Jack and Anna are actual friends and had a real relationship. I'd rather play this up, than a "blink and you miss it" insider joke opposite Genie, James, or MEK.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Maybe he's there to assist Martin in Anna's case. That's more interesting than him showing up to be the lawyer for Carly and Drew's non-problem (wealthy people like them don't suffer real consequences for these type of crimes so all this sturm und drang is stupid).

• Members

I’m very thankful that everyone involved just got straight to the point and said he’d be playing Jack on GH. I would have been VERY annoyed with any kind of tease about him “playing Jack again” on a new AMC series. We’ve had enough of that.

I already know FV won’t resist the urge to finally get his hands on Erica, even in passing mentions.

• Members

I wonder if the use of Jackson Montgomery as a lawyer is part of the reason that Kin Shriner feels that Scotty is being written off?  The timing is interesting given that Port Charles has no shortage of attorneys within its boundaries.

• Members

I like Willey, and I can see Jackson and Nora for in and out appearances. I also think Vincent Irizarry's David would be a perfect as Finola's ex here. The Valentin romance is just "there". With James Patrick Stuart taking all the breaks for the Disney show, Anna could use a steady story. Their tumultuous backstory with Leora's death could bring in some Emmy buzz (not that Emmy's matter anymore).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...