Days: June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think it will be the opposite.   He will marry Gwen, but be in love with Leo.

That ad and that movie will never get old.  Dee would play 5 characters and we would see her for one episode then have to wait a month for the next episode because she has so few guarantees.  

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I feel like we don't talk enough about the marriage of Justin and Bonnie.

It's giving Rebecca/Vertigo.  I mean they have nothing in common except for the fact that she resembles his dead wife.  At this point I can't tell if she keeps her hair and makeup like Adrienne in order to please Justin, or because she feels that he expects it.  His kids don't seem to notice that their father has developed an obsession with keeping Adrienne's memory alive.  In the past, Bonnie's manic energy and lack of sophistication would have been a turn off for Justin.  But now, he stands by her despite her rather obvious lack of intellect.  It's a little sick.

• Members

If Deidre Hall can play Deidre Hall, why can't she play four (or maybe three because Megan killed one) Marlenas? They're just going to be differentiated by the colour of their suit anyway but maybe not even that because the budget won't allow it. Maybe they can have different accents!

• Members

That could have been a very interesting dynamic had it been explored, but I don't think current Days would ever be that deep lol

Too bad Sonny's not around. He's pretty much the only character that would have had the foresight to bring all this to Justin's attention.

• Members

I can just imagine what the three or four other Marlenas would be doing right now.  You have one clone living in squalor in a trailer park in Florida; another living a life of splendor as the wife of a wealthy businessman in England; a third living and working as a nun in an African orphanage; and maybe a fourth who is now a spinster librarian at a college somewhere in the Midwest.

• Members

It's fun to think about, but it would be horrible in execution.  I would be more curious as to their health? Back in 1995 the cloning stuff was new lol.  Are they as smart or evolved as Marlena?  How did they establish themselves and make a living as a 45 year old new woman in the world with no education or life skills?  Did Stefano give them money and/or a plan besides just to be seen in various parts of the world to throw off John/the police?  If Ron insists on making this a cannon there are so many questions I have, but it's better suited for an intelligent person's fanfic and not Ron's writing.