Days: June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

After all these years I still don't understand why no one looks in the secret room on the regular just to make sure no one is down there.  Honestly, Rafe should have checked the secret room when Abe went missing.  

I also don't know why the Dimera's keep champagne in that room as well.

• Members

They've really limited Megan's plot potential unnecessarily. 

It is one thing to want to be a power player at DE, but in the course of one week she's got people tied up in the cellar, she's planning an assassination, and trying to fund an army.  It feels as if there is no plan for her to be a long term character.  Once these crimes emerge, she is completely disposable.  

Meanwhile, I am ashamed at myself for giggling every time Li or Megan openly talks about Stefan's impending death (which obviously will not happen).  It is just so funny that they cannot control their impulse to quip about him dying every time they see him. 

It is like, "Hi Stefan, how's the weather? (it'll be a cold day in hell soon), Nice tie (can't wait to see it in your coffin), Have you heard from Will? (or did you write your own will?)

Not to mention (a) why bring champagne to a job interview, (b) what kind of job could Sloan offer Kristen, (c) why is Kristen the only Dimera who needs a job outside their company?

Edited by j swift

• Members

Did Kristen say job interview?  I thought she was talking to Sloan about her custody case, but I honestly wasn't paying close attention.  Truly, do any of the Dimera's need a job?  If none of them were actively involved in the company wouldn't they make enough in profit sharing or stocks to survive?  No one pays for a mortgage in that house anyway.

• Members

I'm confused as to why Chad isn't involved in the Stefan/EJ/Megan storyline?

Doesn't he still live in the mansion?  And wasn't he CEO at one point? (PS I know that's meaningless because everyone but Johnny and Sydney has been CEO of DE).

I vaguely recall that he moved in with Sonny around New Years when he was drinking too much while mourning Abigail, but I don't know where he works or why he still lives there now that Sonny is in New Zealand? 

Is either or Kristen or Megan sleeping in the room where Abigail was murdered?  I hope they changed the sheets...

• Members

Well, Kristen actually planned that out accordingly.  And the fact that the secret room was, you know, an actual secret and no one knew about it back then made it more believable.  This current 'secret room' is just a room by the wine seller everyone knows exists lol.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

Absolutely.

I love Paul/Andrew, but I would also love a Paul/Andrew/Dimitri triangle 

Please register in order to view this content

I still don't know why they can't be on contract. Colton hinted at a reason why in the Michael Fairman interview but he didn't go into detail.

• Members

Damn, that's a lot of Dimeras in comparison to every other family currently on the show

Dimera - Chad, EJ, Megan, Kristen, Stefan, Johnny, Tony, Anna (Gabi & Nicole- in their orbit)

Brady/Black - John, Marlena, Eric, Brady, Shawn, Belle, Roman, Kate (Sloan)

Johnson/Brady - Patch, Kayla, Stephanie, Tripp

Kiriakis - Maggie, Alex, Xander, (Bonnie, Justin)

Horton - (Sarah, Lucas, Doug & Julie - all recurring)