Days: June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I wonder what Maggie's thinking being the officiant at Xander and Sarah's unforgettable wedding. It was so gorgeous. Has Xander slept with Chloe yet? I saw the predictable kiss, but I wasn't paying much attention after that. I just remember another gun scene where ONCE AGAIN, it's all talk and no action. Not that I'm condoning gun violence, but I'm just stating that half these mo-fo's with guns every week or week and a half in Salem just want to hear themselves talk or bitch, or get their point across in some verbal manner. 

Anyway, as much as I can't stand Sarah, I'd like for her to come back. She still may be under the impression that Xander is with Gwen. It would be hilarious to see the expression on her face finding out he's now with Chloe. Yep, their nuptials meant so much. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I see they tried to make us have sympathy for Leo today… but once again it’s not going to work. The only thing I thought after hearing him cry and moan was how lucky we are that we spared a Sonny/Leo pairing. Y’all know Ron was gonna go there. I don’t like it, but Will/Sonny being offscreen is the best thing for everyone. 

As for who I think they’re going to pair Leo with now, I don’t like that either, but if it keeps him away from Will/Sonny (and Paul/Andrew) I’ll accept it. 

Idk about the Kate/Harris scenes though. Do you think they’re gonna go there with them? And, was Harris’ “I’m not a hit man” line supposed to be a dig at GH

And as for the Body and Soul crap, all I’m gonna say is, what was the point? 

• Members

Unless we find out one of Marlena's clones had a soap career and that the Kayla lookalike is the woman Megan used in place of Kayla's body, it was pointless.   No one in town has ever noticed these tv characters look exactly like Marlena/Kayla?  Deidre wasn't even wearing a wig lol.