Days: June 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

To put that in perspective, Netflix's apparent longest-runner is Big Mouth, likely to conclude with 81 total episodes. The Handmaid's Tale, on Hulu, is likely to conclude with 66 episodes. Star Trek: Discovery, Paramount+, will end with 65 episodes.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, we all knew this was going to happen with Sloan/Eric/Nicole/EJ. But I like this storyline. I just wish they would slow it down. You don’t rush through a storyline when it’s good, you play it for all its worth. I hope we get another twist somewhere down the line. Plus, there’s too many Dimeras on the canvas as it is. And not enough Bradys. 

Speaking of Dimeras, what was this Dimitri/Kristen marriage [!@#$%^&*]??  Thank God it seems like it’ll be over and done with after just this one episode. And judging by the way those scenes ended, I hope this doesn’t mean that Peter Porte lied in the Michael Fairman interview. Plus, I see they’re screwing up the timeline again, since 39 years ago, Megan was in Salem, completely alive and devoted to Bo. 

Other than that, I would much rather have seen Chloe’s first day at the Spectator rather than just hearing about it. And I would much rather have heard about Leo crying about Colin rather than seeing it. They really need to sort out their priorities on this show. 

• Members

I love that office set and I wish we could see more of it. I forgot the verbal exchange between Lady Whistle Tits and Colin. What was the outcome? Why was she crying? Did Colin clock her over the head and stick a mini LGBTQ flag in the middle layer of her eardrum?

• Members

Hahaha! Honestly, I couldn't understand the reason why these two forces had a scene together anyway. Was it a way for the writers to throw in a comedy one-liner by having Lady Whistle Tits tell Colin that he's been a naughty, naughty, naughty boy?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It seems like GR has a lot of guarantees or something.  Last week he had 2 days of scenes that were 100% unnecessary (more than usual).  Leo did accuse Colin of being a stripper at his friends bachelor party and went on and on about his 'talents'.  I can't believe Colin stayed and entertained that crap for as long as he did.

• Members

The Sloan reveal was clever, except for the fact that DNA tests indicate gender, so it is unlikely that the lab would overlook that fact when determining paternity.

Also, doesn't her whole plan rely on EJ not being tested (which she wouldn't have known to be true because the plan was to swab them both)?  If EJ had also been tested, and both were ruled out as the father, they would have just re-swabed both guys and Sloan's plan would have failed.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Again, with this show and their priorities.  Shawn/Belle could be the best storyline on the show right now, yet this is the only day we’ll see them this week. Those characters should be frontburner right now and the fact that they still can be after years of storyline proves that there’s a lot of story to tell. I don’t understand why we can’t see them more. Availability? Guarantees? If the show can give the world to RSW, Greg Rikaart and Emily O’Brien, they could do more for Martha and Brandon. 

Speaking of which, this Megan pushing Gwen to be Dimitri’s wife crap is so pointless. But after today, it’s pretty obvious that Dimitri is gay. And all I’m gonna say is that I hope this storyline written right and not like some big joke. This storyline could actually be good if it’s written well. Tie it to Shawn’s storyline and it could be even better. 

And, after today, it’s pretty clear that Xander and Chloe have chemistry. I’m kind of interested in them as a couple. It’s too bad that Victor/JA is not here to give his reaction to Chloe hooking up with another Kiriakis man

Please register in order to view this content

And btw, I like ya, Xander, but the best Kiriakis man always has been and always will be, Sonny

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

So the baby is actually Eric’s? Or we won’t know for a while? I don’t even know how it’s possible for Nicole to have started getting pregnancy symptoms a week after she and Eric had biscuit sex. Was it even a week in Salem time?

Edited by Antoyne