DAYS Fave Joins GH Cast in Recast Role!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LMAO, he is at least 10 years too young and looks far younger. Leave Jax where he is.

It remains to be seen if Mansi works, flops (a Dex triangle is not promising) or leaves either way for another shot outside daytime. Either way, if she doesn't it'll be Lexi back in again. This ain't the first carousel for Kristina.

• Members

Lol. I'm still waiting for Trina to find out the specifics of the Cam/Joss breakup.

But I agree. I just saw the wedding pictures scene and Lexi was already giving playing up the Kristina vs Joss rivalry and I was ready for it. But alas.

Oh?

• Members

From the very lopsided writing I don't think they have any intention to reveal that Joss cheated on Cam. I don't think they even view it as cheating.

On top of wanting Trina to know the truth, I was so excited for Liz to find out Carly's daughter cheated on her son! They could have gotten some excellent moments out of that.

• Members

And not to mention her part in Britt’s death. Poor Liz got slapped and chewed out by Obrecht and Joss gets off scot free 

The propping was and still is ridiculous. That’s why I’m hoping Dex cheats with Kristina and dumps Joss for her. It even makes more sense story wise; for Dex to be with Sonny’s actual daughter rather than his ex-stepdaughter 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

It does, especially since despite MONTHS of buildup ("If Sonny finds out he'll kill you! Or worse!"), Sonny did not give two shîts about Joss and Dex dating.

The biggest problem with it is this kid playing Dex has the charisma of a potato and Kristina is too old to be in a triangle with a girl barely out of high school.

I say that while not entirely against the idea of Kristina and Joss becoming a thing. @Vee and I joked around about this yesterday but I'm into it. Both McCoy and Mansi give top energy, I can't imagine them fighting over that walking wet blanket so why not just pair them? You'd get a lot more story out of Carly and Alexis's daughters dating than you would an endless triangle with a sad underwear model as the prize.

• Members

I'd be into it though it will never happen. I think they will develop convenient amnesia about Kristina being bi with Mansi in the role. But as I told you, there is a weirdness factor since at one point Joss was raised very close to Sonny by Carly for years, including some of the years Sonny and Kristina were very close. And of course Joss was a baby when Kristina and Michael were running around thick as thieves as teens. You would have to play a forbidden angle given the familial proximity and the age difference, but it would be considerably more realistic than expecting Sonny to give a shít about Cryin' Dex.

Edited by Vee

• Members

let me guess, they wanted to take Kristina in a "new direction" and make her sexually fluid/pair her with a guy and Lexi was like "ew, why?" so they let her go?

Please register in order to view this content

Just a mess. We've been getting spoilers that Kristina had a "big story" coming up and I thought that was unbelievable considering how they've always treated the character... but now I see what that all meant. These writers REALLY don't know how to write these shows or characters to make them interesting anymore so they just keep recasting or bringing on new characters (luring actors w/  the Maurice Benard carrot... I'm sure this is partly why KM signed on, to work w/ him) and it's like... meh. 

• Members

Now, that was disgusting lol to make a demand of Cam after what she did. And then play the friend card to get it from him? All the more reason Dex should dump her for Kristina. How do you treat someone that you say you care about with such disrespect?

• Members

I'd be so happy for Dan Feuerriegel and a few other cast members from Days of Our Lives being poached for General Hospital if I am being honest. Miller would have wonderful chemistry with Dominic Zamprogna and could see her working quite well opposite Genie Francis. Plus, we know Feuerriegel & Miller had some good screen chemistry between them when they shared scenes as EJ and Abigail, respectively.