DAYS Fave Joins GH Cast in Recast Role!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

No offense to KM who I have liked, but Lexi is RIGHT...THERE.

She has chemistry with folk. And the story just writes itself. So unlike LA is busy with other projects, I just don't see why they are not using her when they have C storylined her for months. It's clear they want to do something with her and Sonny's relationship...and I've always felt that she could be only one of Sonny's kids that could run that mob if it ever came to it. It's clear they are setting something up with her and Dex. I mean could you imagine Sonny's daughter vs CARLY's daughter...just a mess....and then who is Kristina's mother? Again...it writes itself. 

Just le sigh.

PS. I liked other Kristina too...and that mob reality tv show scene mentioned above was a hoot to. She will now always be THE 100's Raven to me though.

Please register in order to view this content

I stay loving how you keep your foot on Joss's neck.

• Members

Watched it. Sounds like she was interested in what GH had planned for Kristina but also seems like there is weight off of her not being at GH anymore  and also being able to work on projects that speak to her.

• Members

Just gonna say this: I'd love for GH to hire Marci Miller as Lulu. I think she would be good plus it will be a big slap at Days & Ron Carlivati who thought Abby was a nothing character. This way they lose both of their Abby Deveraux Dimeria.

Yes its Petty and I dont care

Edited by John

• Members

She still hasn’t paid for what she did to Cam

Or for causing unnecessary problems for Spencer and Trina. It would be exactly what she deserves if Dex dumps her for Kristina, though I was hoping that it would have been Lexi in the role. 

• Members

Marci is really good and I'd be all for her as Lulu.

Frankly they could also stand to poach Dan Feuerriegel (did I spell it right at a glance?). He's wasted and GH needs better leading men. The show could use another sexy younger WSB guy or Cassadine.

Edited by Vee

• Members

You did and that's weird. Can you say 

Please register in order to view this content

obsessed?

They'd definitely hire him as Jax recast.

I am also all in for Marci as Lulu. She's beautiful and talented and not Emme Rylan, one of the worst actors to ever secure a job on this show.

There was sadness in Lexi's video, which is understandable even if the decision was "mutual". I think she's very aware that show is adverse to having her or Haley Pullos in A-story. I think that and her firing probably did a number on her. The woman won an Emmy and they still don't want her.