DAYS Fave Joins GH Cast in Recast Role!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This is upsetting. Lexi is the best actor out of Sonny's kids. Hopefully for the show this goes better than the last time they recast Kristina, fans revolted.

I'm sure GH still operating like a real television program was a part of her decision.

Edited by Darn

• Members

I remember people defending Lindsey Morgan's Kristina. These people were high and wrong! I know she went on to bigger and better things but she was real bad. Granted, Lexi came back and turned in some less than thrilling performances after that, but she's been here forever and she's not really been tested with anything substantive in many years. (Don't get me started on their not giving Hailey Pullos a real shot to sell legal eagle stuff, and this latest baby story sucks.)

• Members

Who knows. Though, Disney-ABC does seem to like neglecting the LGBTQ+ community and acting like it does not openly exist. And I could see Mansi being willing to play that story.

I doubt she even wanted to go back to Days of Our Lives. Every single time she's gone back it's been temporary. And like @Darn said, General Hospital is operating like a real television program, not some middle-school play.

It's upsetting, yes, because this go 'round, I definitely began liking Lexi Ainsworth in the role, but I have a feeling she hasn't been as openly available to work as she is likely needed to be. The longest stint she's done, since returning, with the D.U.D. storyline and since then she's popped in and out.

I liked Lindsey Morgan as Kristina, but I can see why people did not like her. I do think she rocked the hell out of those first few scenes where Mob Princess was unveiled. "Keep it rolling! Did I tell you I was the product of a sleazy one-night stand?!" And Alexis' reaction?

• Members

Because they have no real investment in the Davis girls as is and wanted to get a popular soap name.

I had not reckoned with the possibility of having to endure a triangle when Dex and Joss are already boring as hell but if it happens that will be mute material for me. Dex cannot get through scenes without choking up like Jamie Foxx's old impression of Terrence Howard and his true passion is for Sonny.

• Members

This is really upsetting. If Lexi didn't want to commit/was over it, then I don't mind this. But you know damn well GH will be like, "We had to make the tough choice to move on because we want Kristina front and center and Lexi just wasn't as available as we'd hoped." 

Lexi would've been available if they'd given her a contract like she deserved years ago. We know damn well Kate will be on contract and heavily featured from the jump. 

• Members

I think we all know why she chose not to go back to Days full time. It sucks when the head writer is gunning for your character. 

But as Kristina, idk. And it’ll be especially bad if they start using Kristina more when they could have done a lot more with Lexi.

I’m cautiously optimistic, but I definitely wouldn’t mind Dex dumping Joss’ disgusting ass for Kristina

Please register in order to view this content