Y&R May 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

The layout is fine-there's even a proper staircase- but the decor is horrible and cheap looking.

I wish they could find it in the budget to redocorate both penthouses. It's ridiculous that Nate's penthouse has been through several owners without so much as a cushion being changed.

And Crimson Lights needs a revamp. What business wouldn't update after more than 20 years?

Glad to see GCAC back-is the set identical to the original? Somehow the bar bar area seems different?

And there have been some extras!  Not enough but it's a start.

It would be great to see Mrs Martinez, a PA for Devon, some workers at NE etc.

They wouldn't have to be seen often, just enough to establish that they exist- and then mentioned in between appearances.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Crimson Lights got a semi re-design a few years back when the ordering bar/cash wrap was updated.

I think this is the full set, which was from when the set first debuted; what we had in the final few years we had it, it wasn't as full... or we, at the very least, didn't see the full set. But nothing was modified.

• Members

I'm thinking this will go similar to when Matt Clark returned as Carter Mills, although with Cameron, he tells everyone he is a changed man and not like that anymore, but that isn't the case at all. I would imagine he was released from prison awhile ago and has been planning his revenge for quite some time, as Matt Clark did.

I wonder if Gabe (Cameron's enforcer) and Grace Turner are gonna return and be involved again?

• Members

Who is actually living at Chancellor mansion these days? Is it only the help: Esther, Kevin, Chloe? What a waste of a set. 

I think all soaps need to have a good balance of haves/ have nots. It makes no sense to have all the have nots living on a grand estate. 

Chance should come home and evict them all!

• Members

Glad to see Diane get freed. 

So wait Noah has now moved to the UK and has now opened a glam club there while Allie now lives in Paris? I doubt we’ll ever see them again.

Nate & Audra are fun to watch.

Edited by soapfan770