What Are You Listening To?

WTGH

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Live Flesh. We watched it for my birthday.

very interesting and soap opera-esque. It reminded me a lot of a Greek tragedy in a way. There's also some political undertones (like Spain during the Franco era and after), which interests me because I intend to study in Spain soon.

I really want to see all these new movies, but my school gets movies right after they leave the theaters and we get to see them for free. So I'm going to wait to see Pride and Prejudice, Brokeback Mountain, and Memoirs of a Geisha in a few weeks.

• Members

Last night, I saw When a Stranger Calls <_< and Brokeback Mountain :(. My friend and I werent satisfied with When a Stranger Calls so as soon as that finished we walked over to Brokeback Mountain which was really GOOD. I can't wait till it comes on DVD.

• Members

A Nightmare on Elm Street, it still holds up and I will never understand why they turned Freddy from a almost silent, scary killer, to a wisecracking bore!

I knew When a Stranger Calls would be #1. At the Joblo Movie Forums, a guy was talking about trying to see it a three different movie theaters and the shows were sold out!