B&B March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

TBF I felt both of us were vague enough to not completely give it away (though at least I was vouching for what I simply speculated and guessed correctly on and my reasons for thining it). We do try to be around these parts...if not for other's sakes...then at least Toups.

Please register in order to view this content

But if you feel spoiled, apologies on my part at least. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just want to see Shelia hit it. She's in the perfect place to give some tickle for the pickle. You know what I'm sayin'? Mmm-hmm. Go to Daddy DILF and then go get some from Mr. Pizza Pie. Hit it, kitty and flaunt it even with 9 toes. Werk, girl. 

Ridge's hair kind of reminded me of Steven Seagal back in the 90s. Then I wondered how Ron Moss would look in that getup with his hair all pulled back.

Edited by Noel

• Members

I'm all for twists, but the logic of putting Sheila behind bars where she was until $B sprung her.

Illogical, except @Soapsuds noted the show literally had nothing to start the year. Then we got the forced Thomas intensive therapy/redemption, Douglas moving in with Steffy for a minute.

Hopefully, RJ's arrival will kick-off bringing in some fresh stories and characters.

• Members

Props to B&B for giving us an old-school surprise cliffhanger before their "break" to keep the audience coming back week. 

Despite its eventual outcome, there was no bigger surprise jaw-dropping cliffhanger before March Madness than the Maya/Myron bombshell in 2015.