B&B March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

yawn.  The talking on the phone too much with the person in the next room who you do not under any circumstance want to hear your very important conversation - but keep talking on said-phone anyway, over and over repeating the very thing that the person should never ever hear or they will jet, but you keep talking anyway....so that she hears.  Then confrontation that you will NEVER.  EVER. Do this to me.  EVER.  NOT EVER.  You're going to JAIL BITCH!  Etc. etc., looks for my nail file yawn.  

Along with LA again being a third world city in a 4th world country.  Could take those FBI agents, CIA agents, State Police, City Police etc. - they're right there on STANDBY, but it could be 3 - 4 weeks before they arrive.  But they'll be here ANY second.   

I cannot believe I keep doing this. LOL.  How long til we find out Agent Chen is her son. LOL.    

Edited by Fevuh

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She kept her shoe on though.  That same fall usually causes the person to lose a shoe, which means she can run!  I wonder if she'll be there when they look down? GASP! Shocking, she's GONE?!  WHAT?  HOW can this BE!??  What do you MEAN she's GONE?  How can she just be GONE!  Send out an APB!  We need international coordination from Interpol!  FBI, CIA, and Mossad!  The authorities are ON the WAY!   We can ASSURE YOU. LOLLLL.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

@dragonflies thanks for posting - I couldn't remember the character (there have been many to fall over "a" balcony - usually that one, but not always, but I have seen this several times on B&B.  And I remembered that the "shoe" thing USUALLY - the shoe is usually missing. And they land in this position for sure). But let me say this - I did NOT actually remember it was this EXACT.  So thank you.  

Edited by Fevuh

• Members

I'm so relieved that Shelia was able to "think smart" and able to put her car keys inside her front pocket. You just never know when you're about to fall off a balcony. Because after a fall like that, it's not about you gasping for air or anything. No. Being a responsible driver is first and foremost.

Hey, at least she's still wearing that rock. Time for my ass to get to the pawn shop and collect them coins.

Edited by Noel