B&B March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Taylor's scenes with Thomas have been so awkward. The helicopter mom showing up with her son for his job *interview* were strange. Her cheerleading and pleading his case to Steffy/Brooke/Hope - strange.

Sitting in/participating in Thomas' therapy session is further evidence why Taylor should've had her license revoked years ago. Thomas is creepy enough, but now that creepiness is spreading to Taylor. 

Certainly Taylor can be used in other ways: visiting Bill; developing a friendship with Deacon.

• Members

I like Hope went with her instinct and rehired Thomas for HFTF.  Shits gonna hit the fan when she tells Liam... 1) I hope she stands her ground... 2) So not looking forward to Liam's caveman theatrics.

Finally a good look for DW/Paris, the hair worked, unlike those long-ass braids.

• Members

My point was that KA could be used in better, more interesting scenes than accompanying Thomas to work. Taylor is a strong enough character to have her own stories. 

Talking with Bill is logical because her fate hinges on Bill's protection of Sheila and the fact that they share a grandchild - though it's rarely mentioned. Taylor as the world renowned psychiatrist could be visiting Bill to get more info on why he's behaving this way, etc.

Taylor/Deacon - she could unwittingly be Deacon's *beard* in this Sheila mess, but a more substantive relationship develops, etc.

• Members

3-8

Well darn!!!!!!!! Get it, Deacon!!!

Please register in order to view this content

That said...I do love that Deacon is getting story. Same for Bill. Sorry it's all about Sheila. Then again, today was the first hint that maybe Bill MIGHT be playing Sheila. Now that would be something.

Not as much. While I continue to like the Brooke/Taylor friendship and how it is involved in Thomas's redemption, that was tooooo easy that Brooke accepted his apology. Or that Thomas even apologized. 

• Members

3-10

Well, given how much of a pedestal that Liam puts Hope on, I was shocked at how harsh he was with her about Thomas. And while he had a point, I found him obnoxious. 

Look at Paris with normal hair. lol. And Thomas is still confiding in her. Hmmm.

This Brooke/Taylor friendship is just adorable. I wish it would stick. 

• Members

You mean another day of Shirtless Finn? That WAS to be expected.

Now if you mean that ending though...all I have to say is...

GUUUUURRRL, I been called Bill pulling a fast one. In fact, DD was telegraphing it with his body language as early as last Wednesday I believe. And then his vibe changed this week. 

NOW who he's working with...Yeeeeah I'm shocked at that. lol. 

• Members

Ugh! Bill and Shelia are having the EXACT conversation they just had two or three episodes ago. And then an episode before that. I know I'm not going crazy. 

And then today's "shocking" episode ending. This reveal could have waited until a least May or July 2023.

• Members

The surprise ending for Wed. March 15
For those who want to watch the episode and actually be surprised, 
-- this has just aired but I'll put it behind a spoiler tag:

And then basketball for two days so next episode Mon March 20. That's the way to end a soaps week before a 5-day weekend!

• Members

Yes, it was a surprise -- but all this show is known for besides repetitive conversations is the shock plot twist.

That's all this is, and it's a shock plot twist that makes no sense if you think about it for more than 10 seconds.

BTW, Ridge looks ridiculous with that hair pulled back in a ponytail. I mean, my God.