B&B March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@soapfan770 You beat me to it! SK and KB really work well together and they clearly love it.

Since B&B is always on point - Liam's comment to $Bill: 'Sheila matters and I don't know why.'  That may be the *real* story here, which revives the who truly shot Bill theory.

Edited by edgeofnik

• Members

Tues March 7 and Wed March 8 will have European soccer coverage on CBS.  It *might* impact B&B and Y&R on CBS in western timezones.  If you normally watch or record from TV, check your local listings, your might need to watch on another channel or at an odd time instead. Or watch online.
But it's not a preemption because it doesn't impact the east coast, so if you miss it, catch up online.
Details here:
https://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/topic/62270-yr-and-bb-feb-march-2023-soccer-preemptions-western-us/

In contrast, Thurs March 16 and Friday March 17 are full preemptions for March Madness basketball on CBS. No episodes at all, not even online.
B&B preempted March 16&17 in Canada.
Y&R preempted March 15&16 on Global-Canada.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Hahahaha! You're right. I forgot it was mentioned a month ago. It must've not been that memorable for me, lol! 

Please register in order to view this content

I love Kimberlin Brown's facial expressions she makes when her character is in tawdry lust. I swear it's like she smelled Patchouli for the first time (which needs to be outlawed by the way).

• Members

3-2

You know...for a moment there, I was hoping that when Steffy brought Hope to her office, they were going to find some subtext in their talk about the future of HFTF to make it about Douglas and Hope's separation anxiety. The last few days with Steffy in CEO Mode with Carter (happy anniversary!!!) and Eric was giving me old school business story Y&R and I was living for it. I really, really, REALLY wish they would let them feud. I mean...wouldn't Zende feel some kind of way if Thomas was to come back after he was only given ONE shot? And then Thomas's closeness to Paris...it's RIGHT...THERE!!! 

It goes without saying that I roll my eyes every time Hope tries to not be overdramatic...only for her to be dramatic. So like her mother...lol.

SK has been looking like a snack the last few days and it's driving me nuts. LOL!!! Funny to think about what he had to go through back on GH. Or a sign of better dressing.

• Members

He still looked like the Abbott pool boy, which I can't remember, must have been the storyline in the late 80's.  His former wife had him in a cage soon thereafter - the one with the fabulous long hair.  Lisa Mansfield?  

• Members

What was the point in that custody hearing? So, Douglas decides that he wants to live with with his Aunt Steffy. Two weeks later, he wants to live with Hope, and all because Hope and Thomas have agreed to work together and get along. 

Whatever.