• Toups pinned this topic
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That pic of Finn 

Please register in order to view this content

Anywho I want Hope for the Future line to be dead, it should have been years ago. Steffy should have been a petty bish and killed it when Hope got pregnant by Liam when he was married to Steffy. 

So it's the Hope pity party today, I don't think there's anyone who didn't feel sorry for her today 

• Members

There was a really great picture I saw when I was diving for pictures of him. I am hoping it was for an upcoming scene given that Dollar Bill said he was going to try to force Finn and Sheila together, but it was too big for the forum. But I thought he looked reeeally good. 

• Members

Trying to watch live, but....it takes a lot.  When did Sheila become the most gorgeous woman in the world?  That men are pining over her - what's her job, where's her money, what about her whole....life?  Painful.  There's suspending disbelief and then there's....this.  Mess.

Second, how many times are they going to do the story of again-redeemed Thomas has to "save the line" with his world famous designs?  I just can't.

• Members

Every Sheila story has always been about blackmail.  And there are numerous others - like Sheila devouring Taylor because Bill will send Taylor to jail.  It’s what makes it so stupid - after all the manipulation and grand genius of Sheila, she would just say - eh? Meh. Meh, Bill is meh.  

The reason she’s not in jail is a guy who is meh in 1 week. So dumb. 

• Members

@Fevuh B&B's writing is completely illogical. Sheila doing a 180 on $Bill is simply Brad's way of wrapping this story ASAP. This follows the quick change with $Bill being assertive/DD returning to normal speaking voice.

Considering Deacon's *grand opening* has been mentioned several times - even though the restaurant is open under Deacon's management - it's probably where $Bill turns on Sheila.

Sheila being Mrs. $Bill Spencer trying to make amends while also relishing in the fact that she's back in Bel Air society. $Bill/Sheila blackmailing/manipulating rich folks to get on boards, charities, etc. Stories like that would've been far more interesting to watch than what will probably get - Bill/Katie reunion.

• Members

I agree with your post @edgeofnik. Yeah, the thing for me that I keep complaining about is the writing. Either the same characters keep repeating the same damn dialogue over and over, or the storylines happen so abruptly that it makes me wish the writers would have taken the time for to develop more slowly. Does that make any sense? It's not a bad show per se, but all I do is keep thinking of the impact the storylines could of had IF the writers were a little bit patient with them. There is no patience with this show at all, but I still like watching it. 

Not only am I confused with Bill and Shelia, but this whole Hope story and Hope For Future (whatever it's called) designs came out of nowhere too. 

God, I feel like I complain too much, lol! No, don't get me wrong as it's a watchable show for me. I guess I'm more irritated with characters who say the same thing over and over and over. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I've sort of determined B&B is the opposite of Y&R at this point. Y&R builds up storylines for a while and just as it seems like it could get interesting, they pull out the rug and there is no payoff. Examples: Dominick gets sick and needs a transplant but Devon is a match and Dom is cured within a week. Nate is working with Newman to steal Chancellor-Winters but then at the last minute he just decides to confess and nothing happens. 

On B&B, you get zero build up and then all of a sudden you're in the middle of a climax to a storyline that you didn't even know was happening. Examples: Suddenly Finn is adopted and Sheila shows up at the wedding as his birth mother. Sheila and Bill have fallen in love and he gets her charges cleared. Thomas hands Hope papers for a court date tomorrow for Douglas to decide who his custodian is, no lawyers and no drawn out custody fight.

Both shows are just bizarre.

• Members

LOL! That's what I've read from the posts on this board here and there. I don't watch Y&R (I used to back in the day until I immediately fell in love with Loving), but that's disappointing to hear. I don't hate B&B, but I just find some ideas aren't that bad if it were told better. Kind of like how you plant a seed and watch it grow from time to time. I did that in elementary school where they gave you these styrofoam Dixie mini-cups. I forgot what I planted actually, but even as the devil's child, I knew that plant wasn't going to fully sprout the very next day. Patience on this show is lacking. I sort of feel robbed as the only thing I had in my wallet was an expired condom that I kept forgetting to throw away.

How is it that Steffy can go through her own drama with Shelia, get temporary custody of her nephew, forgive her brother, and then tell Hope that her clothing line could be in that much of a short time span? What? 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel