B&B March 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I missed it, what did she do - get up, dust herself off and drive away?  While the sirens suddenly scream and they can't catch her (no one can) because she actually owns the Delorean from Back to the Future?  Drives a car powered by nitroglycerin?  

• Members

OMG. That's just the thing! Why does Bill need to do anything if he's already acknowledged the fact that FBI Agent Chen and new FBI recruiter Ridge Forrester in a man bun have already called the authorities? I mean, what? 

• Members

Well and as I read this, I say again - Los Angeles is a 4th world city.  And since the police and FBI were involved, it's not like they have helicopters or anything advanced like that.  It's just Los Angeles so they don't know how to apprehend people and have no means whatsoever, so it's very understandable.  Cough.  My God.

• Members

3-24

Yeah, I'm behind so no spoilers @Soapsuds

Please register in order to view this content

Not that it has not been more of the same on this show. It did occur to me while watching that DUH!!! I guess this team-up between Ridge and Dollar Bill means that Bill knows (?) that Sheila and Deacon are sleeping together so I am wondering if Deacon is going to be collateral damage when all is said and done. Shame since he's now a restaurant owner.

I am wondering what the point of Steffy calling out Hope on her talk with Paris about Thomas being hot is going to be. Is Hope actually going to cheat of her own free will with Thomas now? That would be...weird. Nice to see Thomas back in that nice fashion-forward shirt he woke around the holidays last year. 

• Members

I co-sign everything being said about this wretched "storyline."  It gives "rewrite" a whole new meaning. But it IS all worth watching -- to hate, to laugh at, to ridicule, to see why people disparage soaps.

And can we all applaud Kimberlin Brown for her "I'm going to squint through every scene" acting style? I mean, Jesus, just get rid of her already.