Days: February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yup, unfortunately it feels a bit like they're the same character at this point making it inefficient to have both on the canvas at the same time. It might've helped if Sami was on the canvas and more involved with Eric to differentiate them more. 

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I really liked Joey giving Tripp encouragement and playing matchmaker for him and Wendy. They have really good brother chemistry. The only thing is I wish is that they had discussed Tripp’s failed relationships and how he might be reluctant to get into another relationship because he doesn’t want to get his heart broken again. But I enjoyed their scenes. And, agreed with Wendy that Tripp always rates a hug 

Please register in order to view this content

I also liked how charming Johnny was today with Wendy and with Chanel too. He could give Alex a few lessons

Today was a perfect example of why I don’t have sympathy for Alex and probably never will. If he really, truly cared for Stephanie, the so called love of his life, he wouldn’t be acting like this. And due to RSW’s portrayal, it doesn’t come off as anger or lashing out in order to soothe his feelings, it just comes off as him not caring.

Regardless, I do like how messy this is all getting and I hope it gets even messier. 

• Members

I don't like Tripp. I hate that other characters say he's great.   I know a lot of you like him but I don't.  We all have different opinions, and I'm stating mine.

Victoria Grace seems like a good actress.  I really hate that they are wasting Wendy as a talk-to.  I'd ask for Wendy to be given something exciting to do, but Carlivati would probably ruin her.  Sigh.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Well, I know a great many people who cannot stand Tripp - and wouldn't you know it? I really like Tripp. And, I also like Victoria Grace and her character Wendy. I don't think she's slated to be a talk-to. I think RonC is looking at a quadrangle with Johnny & Tripp the guys & Wendy & Chanel the gals. Could be wrong but that's my take. 

• Members

I think some people get tripped up (oh, pardon the pun) because of Ava. Tripp's a good boy & he feels certain responsibilities because she is his mother, good (which she's not), bad (which she is) or indifferent, he is stuck with her. Of course, I'm mad at the writing, too. Today we should have seen scenes with Patch, Tripp & Joey altogether.