GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

I still think they may write Nik out. Maybe he will flee to a country without an extradition treaty.

But, AdamH being competent & popular gives them time to decide permanently at their leisure. Well, not leisure, but regular work schedule, And, it gives AdamH a chance to try out for the role like no other "audition"! Yesterday he was on the money! 

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought Liesl was fine. Scotty was adequate. Only Brad was really special. Getting alone, not having his brown paper bag be conspicuous, the two spoons & eating a little bit of the ice cream. And, then I LOVE how mad he is. It is so real. My BFF, since 1974, who I talked to on the phone every single day, died last year. The Omicron variant stole her away. And what I felt was anger. I was so mad, for so long! 

• Members

Thank you @janea4old! He's just perfection. I love this other thing he did as tribute & farewell. I love DUOS on my soaps, non-romantic pairs that are such close friends & Bratt was so good that I have even compared them to Cass & Felicia which is high praise indeed. And, I had forgotten that I went, HUH? Is that how you pronounce GIF?!! 

• Members

@janea4oldput up a clip of Brad at Britt's memorial yesterday here for me. You might catch it. Most of the memorial was spent in high stakes family drama between Nik, Laura & Spencer, in the chapel after everyone else had gone to see Britt's picture up on the wall of fame. Scenes there of the wall of fame. Scene before the Memorial of Liesl with Scott, depressed in Britt's totally empty office. Liesl is suffering. Brad, too. Joss bemoaned the fact that Britt saved her life but she couldn't go. Geeze.