YR: Tracey Bregman 40th Anniversary

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Awards ceremony not shown. Apparently the award was given before the episode started? and now they are in the restaurant afterwards just reminiscing as Lauren tells her story to Fen's boyfriend.  Phyllis arrives partway through and Lauren reminisces about her, too.

Here's the Canadian day-ahead recap of the episode, if anyone wants to read it, it includes screencaps:
https://soapsspoilers.com/young-and-the-restless/recaps/young-restless-fenmore-boyfriend-lauren-celebrate-lifetime-achievement-award

• Members

LOL, that is so tacky that they didn't show it. So they could have just done an episode where Fen wants to introduce his boyfriend so they go out to dinner, like with Allie and the Traci/Ashley episode. No need for them to make a fake awards ceremony. 

Please register in order to view this content

I guess they blew the budget for the month, because Fen's boyfriend has more than 5 lines. 

• Members

There's nothing else to be excited about where YR is concerned.

I recall when ATWT had the Hank storyline about him being gay. It wasn't even my favorite storyline at the time because Maryland had other stories that I enjoyed more.

How things have changed.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

With Fen's little boyfriend having more than 5 lines, and possible residual payments to Doug Davidson, Grant Cramer and Kimberlin Brown for their clips, their $16.86 allotment for the month is gone.  The rest of the January episodes will probably be Billy Abbott, alone, doing a podcast, in an empty restaurant.