General Hospital: December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kirsten Storms looks rough, but she doesn't look old.  She still looks 15-20 years younger than RH.  RH isn't someone like Peter Reckell, who vaguely looked 40 for 20 years lol.   RH looks his age.   It's creepy and weird and I think GH believes KS looking frumpy equates to her getting a much too old love interest.

Yikes with the Trina stuff.  Not TA's finest work. 

• Members

Roger looks fine, but I don't think he looks younger than his age or anything.  

I actually think KS still has a bit of a baby face that does make her look a bit younger.

I don't know why they don't pair Maxie back with Spinelli.  I don't know what Spinelli's real purpose on the show is and if they are out of options for KS just go back to that easy one.

There really is no need for Austin and all it's a shame because if Frank or Ron had taken actual time to develop a character for RH in the first place after the OLTL character fiasco I don't think we would be at this place.  

• Members

I still can't believe he and Michael Easton have been on the show for a decade. As THREE characters (with Silas and Finn seemingly the exact same person? I don't get any of this). What have they got on Frank?

I've been watching a lot of GH clips from the last decade, I missed a lot because I didn't care and damn Liz has had like 10 different love interests. They just put her with any available man. And I see how they were winging it with the characters of Finn, Franco and Nina. Especially Nina. The person Cynthia Watros is playing is NOT the same person Michelle Stafford was playing.

• Members

I have no idea the difference between Silas and Finn.  Is Finn more popular than Silas was?  Was it necessary to create two separate characters?  ME is an actor I have NEVER gotten the appeal of going back to his time as Tanner on Days.  He's so monotone lol

And with Howarth, he should have just been playing Austin from the beginning.  That character has some potential.  Wasting 7 years on us accepting Franco was always a bad idea.  I at least think Howarth has enough talent and charisma to make a character like Austin work if he was introduced years ago.

Nina has one of the most convoluted back stories this side of John Black lol.  I truly can't stand the character.  Once MS left they should have cut their losses and just had CW become a new character because Nina is another one who has burned through love interests and story like crazy.

Liz has had some random love interests through the years.  The Evil Dr. with the Abs, anyone.  I will say Liz has always been a character that has had quite a few unlikely love interests thrown at her (Zander, Ric, AJ, Matt, Dr. Abs) and a lot of those just fizzled out or barely got started.