General Hospital: December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wouldn't mind Pam being killed off. She has always been a very silly character. And so is the revelation that Heather is Esme's mother. Perhaps Alley Mills has more luck playing Anjelica Deveraux next month, since everybody thinks it is ok for actors to appear in all soaps at the same time 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

True! But she's dead and I can't think of Anybody who would want her back from there! I was mad they killed Anjelica off on MF's guest stint and then brought in Judith Chapman as Diana Colville basically playing Anjelica

• Members

I know I used to like he would do his search on characters, instead he brings them back to ruin them, but what could be expected from an uptight homosexual with no respect for anything, the disgusting writing he has for several things as well as his total lack of respect for religion make me sick I would had him fired at least 5 years ago

• Members

He's gay but usually writes in such a retrograde way you know? it's NOT about him being gay, it's about him being gay he should be more conscious on so many things, and it sometimes comes across as prejudiced, it just is contradictory you know

Edited by Joseph

• Members

I doubt the amount of viewers who watch both GH and B&B is very large, as traditionally people were loyal by network or only watched one or two shows, but with only four shows it may be more common than when there were so many more. But as long  as soaps don’t have actors on exclusive contacts it will happen. When Wally Kurth was on contract on Days for a time in the last decade and not recurring, he was not allowed to be on GH too, but if he was recurring he could do both. Due to how far in advance Days episodes are completed he was on both shows at the same time though the actual episodes were done months apart. 

• Members

12-5

Well...I like we continue to get aftermath of the Holly story. 

I take back what I said about Victor's motives. I thought we were at the end of what he wants, but it's one of those 'pieces of a puzzle' kinda of plan. Lord..

That said...it does continue to be finally building to a climax. And I cannot wait. Because more and more, we have the vets all over it. I will take Laura, The Scorpio men, and Felicia anyway I can get them.

After those great Liz scenes, I cannot believe she has more or less vanished. But...patience from what I have seen online.

Why do I feel like Mac really is Cody's father...but Cody was really about that necklace?