• Toups unpinned this topic
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

While I do enjoy Britt, this has been a very extensive goodbye for this character.  Even the editing- natural breaks for other scenes and commercials and the party didn’t move on- we had to see the entire song and the entire photo montage?

Joss may be annoying but she does have Sonny’s number.  It is refreshing to have people on the show talking about how selfish he is.

Cam being unaccounted for until after midnight?  Are we floating that Cam is the killer?  I sincerely hope not.

• Members

12-29

ANDRE!!!!!!!! I think I was becoming an on/off viewer by the point he was on, but nice to see him. And given how we discussed Valentin's origins here and there, it was nice to have him remind of Helena's foreshadowing of Valentin's arrival.

Wow. Is Britt really going? Because it feels like it will be open ended on one hand, but these scenes between her...they are marking beats with the characters that were tied to her...right down to Spencer. Feels final. Loved her scenes with Orbecht. 

Spencer apologized to Ava. Hades really did freeze over. And God, he and Trina looks so good together. And I cannot believe they have teamed up. Finally.

Hahahahah!!! at Cyrus trying to aim Laura at Victor. He really does not like him, does he? One of the few times I've liked the character since he returned. 

I don't think I've mentioned it but I actually loved the Ryan/Heather/Esme reveal scenes. AM finally sold me on her version of Heather. She was less loopy, but there were more nuances going on with her that was really nice to watch. And Ryan...oooo his malice and yet hurt (?) was on display. It surprisingly resonated...the work of two excellent performers. 

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!! OVERDUE!!!! It's been long enough and the timing again...PERFECT.