General Hospital: December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To the best of my knowledge, the exits of 2022 ...

Jan 21 - Helena Cassadine (Constance Towers)
Feb 2 - Tracy Quartermaine (Jane Elliot)
Feb 23 - Peter August (Wes Ramsey)
Mar 3 - Betsy Frank (Deborah Strang)
Mar 17 - Trina Robinson (Sydney Mikayla)
Mar 21 - Shawn Butler (Sean Blakemore)
Apr 8 - Jennifer Smith (Holly Gagnier)
May 6 - Harmony Miller (Inga Cadranel)
May 31 - Chet Driscoll (Chris Van Etten)
Sep 20 - Brando Corbin (Johnny Wactor)
Oct 20 - Epiphany Johnson (Sonya Eddy)
Nov 2 - Carolyn Webber (Denise Crosby)
Nov 30 - Holly Sutton (Emma Samms)
Dec 7 - Jeff Webber (William R. Moses)
Dec 16 - Rory Cabrera (Michael Kruse)
Dec 23 - Ellie Trout (Emily Wilson)
Dec 28 - Andre Maddox (Anthony Montgomery)

In addition, Monica hasn't been seen since March, and Taggert since September.

Feel free to add corrections.

• Members

I think Cynthia Watros looks better than she ever has. 

They should do both.  I cannot understand how Carly whose one of the lead women characters on the show, doesn't have her brother as a lead character.  

Helena out 1/21,   she's been gone for several years.   She was on for a 1 shot guest stint as Helena on video.

• Members

Does anyone know what song was playing at Britt's party on Friday's episode at around the 15 minute mark right before Maxie comes back into the room to give a speech?  Tunefind.com doesn't even have General Hospital listed and Shazam couldn't identify the song.  The lyrics go "I'm trying, trying, to...i can't get enough..."

• Members

I have never gotten the Britt love, but she seems pretty popular with fans, TPTB, and soap press.   She's a different type of heroine that's a little unique, but she's not the 2nd coming of Brenda Barrett or anything.  I don't know why she got an entire episode devoted to her with Sonny in the front dancing along to her karaoke.  But, again, this is a show that thinks Michael, Willow, and Joss are compelling leads

• Members

I think KT has the range of drywall and I just don't think 'bitchy' is a substitute for a nuanced personality. A lesson Ron Carlivati, who created her as a two-dimensional foil for the equally 2-D Sabrina, and his successors have had to fail to learn many times at various shows with various characters. They tried to fill Britt in after the fact with childhood trauma (and lean on the fairly forced relationship with Brad) and I've never bought it, because IMO Thiebaud is a deeply marginal actress. Folks' mileage may vary.

• Members

@VeeThe most interesting thing about KT is the fact she looks a lot like Nancy Kerrigan to me lol.  In comparison to Sabrina, I can see how she lasted longer, but otherwise I agree with you 100%.  She's had nice chemistry with SBu and TC's Nik, but she's never had a pairing that caught fire and they have thrown KT at quite a few leading men.  I guess I do enjoy the fact that she is very career driven and I like her relationship with Teri, but I think that's more because I like Teri.   I don't hate Britt in the way I hate Nina or Willow, but I won't notice she's gone or miss her.