General Hospital: December 2022 Discussion Thread

• Members

Is Josslyn just casually cheating on Cam? Where’s the guilt?

Eden McCoy plays Joss as so incredibly unlikeable. She’s a combo of SJB’s Carly without Sarah’s talent and LW’s Carly without Laura’s inherent likability OR talent. She’s literally the worst traits of the Carly character, loud and self-righteous.

Sprina really do have IT but I swear if they don’t kiss by new years this show officially doesn’t know what the eff they’re doing.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

#FACTS God He's smug and uninteresting, he should get a call from Hayden and leave for nonhistoryland, I'm tired of him even without seeing any full episodes, and I skip any clips with him, Can We have The Hook

Please register in order to view this content

going for him????

She's a Karen Cellini for sure, I just don't like her or Josslyn, and I agree on Spencer and Trina, they're getting on my nerves with the waiting 

• Members

Liz was the one moving or destroying stuff but was unaware she was doing it.  The catalyst that awoke the Reiko thing (Finn's wife) was after Peter was pushed down the steps and this subconsciously made Liz remember after 25 years that she pushed some woman down the stairs.

Edited by jcar03

• Members

Are we certain Liz doesn't have a head injury?

Please register in order to view this content

First of all that's not how sleepwalking works, except in cartoons.  And, she suppressed the memory of a woman she barely knew failing down the stairs, but has clear recall of the millions of other tragedies that she's encountered?

Edited by j swift