DOOL - John Aniston Dies at 89

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Days pivoted his character so much over the years –- from archvillian to romantic hero to cuckold to comic relief (and back again) – and it is a testament to his talent that he managed it all flawlessly. It was evident that his health has been declining lately, but I hoped we'd have him around for longer. Condolences to his DAYS family and especially to Suzanne Rogers, who has now lost two longtime scene partners. 

• Members

Le sigh.

I had seen him before DAYS went to Peacock and was worried about his health. And while I knew it was a matter of time...damn. My condolences to Jennifer and the family.

I always loved him as an actor with the right kind of sarcasm for me...and loved Kate/Victor/Vivian so much growing up. 

RIP.

• Members

His death was not announced until this morning November 14- when Jennifer Aniston posted it on her instagram. The family must have kept it private.
There was a huge Days of Our Lives event Saturday Nov 12 with all the cast and Ron and everyone.  And nobody said anything about John so I think nobody knew.

Edited by janea4old