ATWT Spoilers and Casting News

• Members

CBS SID (Paraphrased and Summarized)

Casting News:

Paolo Seganti (Damian) is returning in late May for at least 3 months.

Paul Leyden (Simon) is returning in a few months for 3 months.

Mark Collier (Mike) is renegotiating his contract.

Spoilers:

Hal gives Carly an earful.

Dusty's escape doesn't work out.

Someone is suspicious of Maddie.

Mike and Katie Together Again

Katie is happy to see Mike. He wants elope, but she is reluctant to do so. He thinks she has become involved with Nick. Mike reads an advanced copy of "Oakdale Confidential," discovers that his relationship with Katie has been written about and is determined to find out who wrote the novel.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't wait to see Paul Leyden! I've only seen him on one episode of ATWT that I recently found on one of my tapes, but I loved him on LAX. I was so sad to see that show go! I'm surprised he's returning to daytime.

Kinda disappointed that Mike is returning. :( I want to see Katie with someone else.

• Members

meh, it's just a poll.

anyway, I'm mixed on the Simon return. I absolutely LOVED Simon & Katie together, but his last 2 returns have been really bad. The second one, using Pilar to [!@#$%^&*] up Katie, was really bad. I liked that they finally gave Simon and Katie an ending after all 3 of Paul Leyden's departures, but that sucked. I don't think they should bother with Simon unless they're prepared to go for them, full time. Not for just 3 months!

• Members

I was a huge Simon and Katie fan and then became a huge Mike and Katie fan so while I'm thrilled about Paul Leyden's return, I have to admit to being nervous as well. Simon was pretty much destroyed in his last visit. I understand they had to do it to give Katie closure, but it was pretty ugly.

The writers will not be able to resist resurrecting that messy triangle. Let's face it the chemistry between the three actors is fabulous. Terri does such a great job playing Katie torn between Simon and Mike. Who can blame the girl really? Two hot men fighting over her. I say, she should have them both. :)

Bringing back Damian is great to really increase the emotional fall out from the Luke storyline. Plus, Paolo is one of the most beautiful men to step foot on the soaps.

Damian, Simon and Mike: the pretty on ATWT will be breathtaking over the next few months. I can't wait.

• Members

I'm still not clear on how this Oakdale Confidential thing is going to work, story-wise. Oh well.

This idea of a three-month stint for Paul Leyden is kind of annoying. It's like, I know I shouldn't get too invested in it ...

• Members

Don't care about Mike returning. Also don't care about this book if it's just going to be about Mike.

Damian's return is nice, especially since it's temporary.

I love that Simon is returning...too bad it's not full-time. The only time I liked Katie was when she was with him the first time.

• Members

I friggin' HATED the last two Simon returns (especially the last one with Pilar) but I guess I just throw all rationale out the window when it comes to PL. :( I know that ATWT has been trying to get him back the minute he decided not to resign...and after his last return, he seemed pretty adamant about not coming back. From the interviews I've read, both him and Terri Colombino didn't seem too fond about what was done to their characters and Simon & Katie's relationship...which is why I'm SHOCKED that PL did decide to come back. :o This had better be a story worth telling...I can't imagine why he'd come back now to play more crap.

I was also a hardcore Simon & Katie fan...but after what the show did to them, I'm angry but don't really care if they ever reunite in the future. I haven't liked Katie in years so if Simon HAS to be in Katie & Mike's orbit..I'd rather him be there to make their lives a living hell rather than him being part of another suckfest of a triangle. I don't want Simon coming back to town trying to kiss Katie's a-- when she's the one who should be kissing his. :angry:

:blink: I'll pretend I didn't read that... <_<

Archived