GH: Character's parents finally cast!!

• Members

I don't know.  He is interviewed in SOD.  90% of the article was about his background and how he got hired for the part, and what it was like to come to the set and work with everyone on GH. Etc etc etc.  He does say "With Jeff Webber, there are a lot of nice, strong things for me to play that make for a challenging and wonderful role." and "This is a role I'm getting more excited about playing daily".

Both Denise Crosby and William Moses are credited in the noncontract section of the closing credits on Friday Nov. 4 episode.

Edited by janea4old

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Or Tasha-ed.

From a 1996 Q&A with Denise Crosby re: her Star Trek character Tasha Yar

Q: Why did they kill off your character?
DC: I wanted to leave the show. Although it was Gene's idea to have the character die. He thought it would be so shocking. I wanted to leave as I was struggling with not being able to do much with the character. I had all these ideas and couldn't do them. I was just stage dressing. I chose to leave instead of just being satisfied with that.
https://web.archive.org/web/20080505043153/http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/community/chat/archive/transcript/1120.html

Edit to add: I remember the first time I learned of that, being stunned that anyone would voluntarily exit Star Trek. But now, reading this again, I'm glad that she knows her own worth. This quote got me: "I was just stage dressing. I chose to leave instead of just being satisfied with that."    And then they brought her back for vital episodes later on:  one important episode as Tasha in the time rift, and four episodes as Sela. And one more as Tasha in the series finale.

Edited by janea4old