DAYS: August 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Very strange.  Even if Angelica had fictional full custody, it would make no sense for Alex to never meet his cousin his entire life lol.  Maybe it's because Steve was fakedead and Kayla wasn't proactive about meeting up with Steve's family?  Doesn't seem like Kayla, but it's a vaguely plausible explanation, I guess. 

• Members

I am giving this way too much thought.  More than RC, but Kayla and Kim were in LA, correct?  Perhaps neither Adrienne/Justin/Kayla made much effort to see each other?  I think a long time ago it was mentioned Kayla was still deep in mourning for years, so maybe she was just depressed lol.   I am not a huge fan of Kayla, Adrienne or Justin, so I'll allow it   Maybe Kim raised Stephanie mostly and that's why Stephanie generally makes horrible decisions in her love life.

• Members

I guess that's possible. I still don't see it though. It just doesn't seem likely to me that Alex and Stephanie had never met before. Sonny and Stephanie had never met on screen until now but they knew each other. Alex and Stephanie's scene in Horton Town Square could have been written like that.

Plus, I think Stephanie lived with Adrienne and the boys (that's how Sonny, Alex, Joe, Vic were referred to back then) for a little while in 2007

• Members

I didn't realize Stephanie briefly lived with Adrienne lol.  So no excuse I guess.  Just to make it less creepy they are cousins.  Again, if the show was aiming to immediately pair RSW with the actress that plays Stephanie, why couldn't he be someone else lol?

• Members

Re.: the theory that Kayla kept Steph from the Johnsons… I don’t remember Steph living with Justin & Adrienne and “the boys” in 2007 (I kinda lost track of Hogan’s “Days” during “The Vendetta”) but I do remember that when Adrienne returned in 2010, she and Steph were extremely close.  Adrienne was like a surrogate mother to her and tried to be a good influence when Steph was going darkside with Nathan & Melanie (meanwhile, Sami, Steph’s other mentor, was encouraging her to do “whatever it takes” to get what she wanted lolol).  So there’s no possible way she and Alex wouldn’t have met (many times), esp. if she lived with them.  But a grief-stricken Kayla withdrawing from Steve’s family is a better retcon than Anjelica having full custody of him omg lol!  And it’s been overstated that Adrienne was Kayla’s best friend, regardless of Steve.

Now the Peacock promo… i teared up lol.  The Horton living room was bright af, but looked lovely.  Dee was Dee lol.