DAYS: August 2022 Discussion Thread ⌛

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I tried to watch DAYS on Peacock, but the episode has this stupid feather on the upper-left corner telling me I need to be a premium member to watch. I could record it on my Fire Recast, but then again, I don't feel like fooling around with the digital antenna either. It's a pain in the ass. And yesterday was Thursday, August 25th. Not Monday, September 12th. Mistake or not, this makes Peacock look strapped for cash, lol! I was humilated, stripped down and body cavity searched. A lice-coated quill was inserted into my anus. From that moment on, I knew my life would never be the same.

My handwriting is so pretty. Not too bad considering I just moved the cursor around on my laptop.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

The huevos rancheros looked so good for Thursday's episode. Move over, Fabergé eggs! Because hot mocha lattes with oat milk and two fake sugars have now bumped these beauties down to the #4 slot for a person with exquisite tastes, according to the Salem Spectator

I had to do a double take on these scenes:

(after Nicole's dream)

Nicole: "Well, I came by to tell you I had a dream about you this morning."

Eric: "That's weird."

Nicole: "Why?"

Eric: "Because I had a dream about you too."

**Next scene several minutes later**

Eric: "I guess you were surprised to see Jada here."

Nicole: "To say the least."

Eric: "Well, her air conditioner was busted, so I told her she could shower here."

Nicole: "It's okay, Eric. Jada told me that you two slept together."

Eric: "That's very forthcoming of her. Why did you stop by to see me again?"

(SAME  Nicole dream)

Nicole: "Well, I came by to tell you I had a dream about you this morning."

Eric: "That's weird."

Nicole: "Why?"

Eric: "Because I had a dream about you too."

What was the point in that? Ah! Sloppy Joe's and singing telegrams. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

LOL! I think that could be what I described above. I had to to rewind to see for it myself but yes, it was unusual to say the least. Also, it was weird that I was given the feather to view Thursday's episode. The feature was taken off the next day, but still, that's not good.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Jason47 said something similar on another board that this is what he experienced. "Peacock's episode length was 46 minutes. I just checked the NBC commercial timings and I see where the error is on Peacock. Around the 25 minute mark, they accidentally forget to add a commercial and air Act 5. Then there's a commercial and then Act 5 is aired again, followed by two airings of Act 6 in a row."

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Alex was channeling his inner Truck Nuts today. But at least, they had someone remind him that No means No. Hope Titan has a good HR department though. And Sonny as the spoiler for Stephanie and Alex isn't going to work for me.

But at least, the show provided us with a reason why John and Steve didn't just call Shane and get somebody from the ISA to kill Orpheus. But then again, if they did decide to get help from the ISA, that would be a pretty good reason to bring Andrew to the main show 

Please register in order to view this content

Same here 

But unfortunately, it's been replaced with the nonsense of the show trying to make us believe that Stephanie and Alex had never met before. 

• Members

Yeah the Alex/Stephanie stuff is weird.  Did Anjelica have more of a hands on role with custody or something?

Listen, I am just happy that the show righted something about Orpheus/John/Roman that's been wrong for 30 years lol.  So, I guess Orpheus just hates John and Marlena for funsies even though the really didn't do anything to him?